Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

Wegmans subs and DiBellas <3

Where to get wings in Buffalo:

The best hot wings are either at Gabriel's Gate or Dino's Bocce Club Pizzeria.

Best Barbecue Wings are From La Nova's, so good.

Anchor Bar is all Hype IMO but Duffs is somewhat good not the best. Just Tourist hype.

i have combined wendy's spicy chix with popeye's menu fare ...

blasphemous???? delicious??

p1020509u.jpg

Wendy's spicy chix sandwich as the base. added popeye's spicy chix , cajun fries, and mac n cheese. great :9

would go well with chick fil a sauce >: )

p1020513j.jpg

popeye's biscuit with wendy's spicy chix nugget

gonna attempt the unholy trinity of chick-fil-a, popeyes, and kfc soon,,,

>: )

The Fast Food Super Stack:

A stack made from a McDouble from McDonald’s, 5 Chicken Nuggets from Wendy’s, Taco Bell‘s new Chicken Flatbread Sandwich, and a Whopper and Onion Rings from Burger King.

fast-food-super-stack.jpg

http://foodbeast.com/content/2010/09/23/the-fast-food-super-stack/

The Fast Food Super Stack:

A stack made from a McDouble from McDonald’s, 5 Chicken Nuggets from Wendy’s, Taco Bell‘s new Chicken Flatbread Sandwich, and a Whopper and Onion Rings from Burger King.

fast-food-super-stack.jpg

http://foodbeast.com/content/2010/09/23/the-fast-food-super-stack/

who runs around and gets all these to assemble? it must be cold by the time you eat it.

looks dope, btw KFC > all

i don't agree, but KFC outside america is far superior than KFC in america. KFC in vietnam was dope

Dudes, i did not make that sandwich, hence the link leading to a page which talks about somebody making it.

i don't agree, but KFC outside america is far superior than KFC in america. KFC in vietnam was dope

2 exceptions. (1) the potato wedges you get in america are far superior to the flimsy fries you get everywhere else. (2) kfc in korea sucks.

like ive posted before every new country i visit must include a trip to kfc.

i went to the kfc in malaysia and i got the chicken meatball soup and the lemongrass infused chicken rice, both good as hell. the one in hong kong is still my favorite, the chicken sammich i got was sweet and spicy, so good. the one in the czech republic has spicy stuff under the skin, which was so good. the one in seoul had cold corn salad :(

• 2 weeks later...
who runs around and gets all these to assemble? it must be cold by the time you eat it.

I do, ha ha. I came up with the Fast Food Super Stack and posted about it on my blog at http://dudefoods.com/the-fast-food-super-stack/ and then FoodBeast.com mentioned it.

All four of the fast food restaurants I went to were within a couple block radius of each other, so I just went though the drive-thrus at Wendy's, Taco Bell and McDonald's and then went to Burger King and got my food from them and assembled it all there, so it wasn't cold at all.

in shanghai currently...will report back on BK and kfc soon when i have to the chance to eat it, too many good street foods here.

had mcdonalds, just a double cheese, nuggets and fries. pretty much the same except the spicy garlic sauce for nuggets which was gross.

• 2 weeks later...

burger king was decent..the fries suck, nothing like the ones in the states.

burger was good, but didnt have the flame broiled flavor.

KFC sucked, everything was tiny, mash potatoes had no flavor, gravy had no flavor, popcorn chicken was completely different. and it was expensive for KFC, never gettin that again.

• 3 weeks later...

White Manna is the truth. Don't go to the one in Jersey City (White Mana with 1 N)... the other is much better.

True story, I was in a White Manna (Hackensack) with my buddies a few years ago and this dude walks in who looks exactly like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Thick NJ accent too, cheesy leather jacket and thin gold chain. Guy behind the counter recognizes him and says "Hey Joey, how ya doin?". Carl-esque character says "Eyhhh no so good ya know, I just buried my mutha". About 3 minutes later this dude's wife piece walks in and says "Ey Joey we gotta go, they woun'nt let me use da baayytchroom at McDonalds". Epic trash. You gotta love the dirty jerz.

RE: Shake Shack. I haven't been in years because I hate lines, but it's always been consistent. I'm not a big fan of paying $15+ to eat a burger/fries/soda outdoors, but it's still really quality and a modern-day NYC experience.