Looking for a nice backpack

weezy)

I'm really into Gregory right now. Killer quality, and they're from Sacramento which is really unique. The Japan exclusives look fresh and the pricepoint isn't too bad (+ - $189). I like sticking to a true bag brand as opposed to fashion brands that put out a bag here and there as an accessory.

GregoryBkpkBlk.jpg

A better pic and ordering info can be found at Oki-Ni. From what I hear, Gregory is most likely going to introduce the Japan exclusives into US distribution. so I'd expect prices to drop a bit. Still a great pack / brand though.

the gregory ones just look stupid

just spend $30 on a plain black superbreak by jansport and use a cutter to take off the logo/zipper pull attachments

you get a nice, durable, black black that won't get fucked up in water and has a nice silhouette

Is this the same ghettosalazar that's tryng to off some plain black Ann D workboots, not for real work, only meant to look like you work in them, for $400?

Tyronee- I'm gonna talk to the guys at Gregory and see if I can get one, I'll let you know. I just ordered this one as well (sorry for stock pics, I'll post some when it arrives):

VAELRUCKSACK1.jpg

VAELRUCKSACK3.jpg

VAELRUCKSACK2.jpg

Vael Rucksack. This thing is absolutely beautiful in person.

^ You drop over a G on that thing? It's cool, and I usually don't trip on the price, but that price...damn.

I wanted to, but I couldn't find one. Bought a YSL buffalo tote instead for 700+.

Gregory japan are sold in singapore btw. Can proxy one if you really need one...