fashunz4funds: ann d, filippa k, henrik, rogan, l.l. vintage

geekbonchic

Just a little bit of closet cleaning. All prices include shipping within the continental USA and do not include 4% Paypal fees if you are paying with a credit card. Further measurements upon request.

rogan.jpg

Rogan henley, $30

Tagged S

Awesome henley with cool inserts at the side and metal buttons. Fits slim; not great for taller guys like myself as the body isn't nearly that long. Ideally, I'd say would be best on Great layering piece.

anndfront.jpg

Back

Ann Demeulemeester shirt, $100

As you can tell from the buttons, this is actually a ladies shirt, but who gives a fuck? Darted construction, bondage-y drawstrings at arms, back tie. The cut is great with a longer hem in front and two vents at the back. Looks great layered. Worn only twice.

Pit to it: 19"

Pit to hem: 15.5" (back hem is about 3" shorter than front)

Pit to sleeve: 19"

Please note that the back tie can make this fit much smaller. I am a 34" chest for reference. It's marked a womens' 40.

filippak.jpg

Filippa K melange knit cardigan, $130

Bought from the Filippa K in SF. Made from 100% wool and worn out maybe twice. Just found the silhouette doesn't suit the rest of my closet. Tagged a 46 (S), but fits an XS really well slightly over-sized. Nice big buttons, a not too fat shawl neck, and two big patch pockets.

llvint.jpg

L.L. Vintage short-sleeved western, $20

A great trim short-sleeved button-down from Cheap Monday's vintage-inspired line L.L. Vintage. Black buttons down the front and on chest flap pockets. It's tagged a S, but it's cut rather trim with higher armholes that Cheap Monday's regular stuff, so would fit an XS best.

henrik.jpg

IC: Henrik Vibskov scarf, $100 or best offer

Not absolutely sure I want to sell this, but I've been buying so much big drapey stuff that it's hard to justify a giant red drape on top of all that shit. So this is an interest check, but if people really want it, then I'll be open to offers. Honestly my favorite of the Vibskov scarves since the pattern and leather detailing are very Henrik but in a more subdued but still interesting red plaid. Made from a super soft and super warm cotton flannel.