do u find girls wearing streetwear attractive?

nig1

good question. i think i would want a mixture of both...especially when it comes to purses though, i prefer the high end stuff, just because it's most visible. that being said, whatever they wore that had a visible logo has to be at least A&F level...i don't want my girl to be walking around flaunting the payless logo...

i used to be a nikehead...but now i know that adidas is where the real heat is at!

i just think watever, as long as she looks pleasant to my eyes. everyone is beautiful is some way or another. be it sexy, hip, original... clothes dun define a women, its the women who wears it that define the clothes. i guess this applies to our lovely gentlemen here as well. stay beautiful people.

Runways

For me yes. Wearing stylish streetwear shows that she doesn't want to be what every parent or boyfriend's mom's expectation. All cutesy floral. Not that I don't like them dressed very feminine and all. I guess it's that edgy attitude that will attract me to them. Individuality, rebeliousness, break the mold, I'm all for that.

Quote:

what about bb$?

--- Original message by KLAUS on Jan 9, 2006 06:35 AM

Their style is a bit 2004 if you ask me. They're cute though.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

Edited by Tisswat on Jan 9, 2006 at 11:56 AM

Quote:

Canice reps that street shit harder than most dudes on this board...and she looks good. Props to her.

--- Original message by thedonger on Jan 9, 2006 04:25 PM

true... if more girls dressed like that then streetwear on girls wouldnt be bad... but girls that look like dudes, no.

denim is the new crack

canice, good look. just wanted to let you know about my line mama. peep [url="http://www.mamaclothing.com"]<a href="http://www.mamaclothing.com" target="_blank">http://www.mamaclothing.com.</a> right now it's just tees but we'll be debuting cut & sew this february. also ill collabos set to drop in the '06 with: montana paint, bijules nyc, and juicy cosmetics. holdin' it down for the ladies.

come to mama

http://www.mamaclothing.com

its kind eehhhhhh at times

i cant stand those douche socal girls that dress in 'streetwear', samiskle or whatever her name is is a good example

usually im not too interested in seeing a girl in 'streetwear', i like a girl who dresses well be it designer or not

my girlfriend wears alot of h&m and she looks incredible everyday

i notice kicks but that as well i think is pretty lame at times, it just seems like the in thing to do

on a somewhat related note, girls in straight leg and tapered jeans look incredible

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 10, 2006 at 06:48 PM

head to toe streetwear label whoring is tacky regardless of sex

omgz i have a stussy tshirt with levis and vans omgz

if thats your thing then do you

but i echo the sentiments that if they look comfortable in what they have on then all the more power to em

Quote:

but i echo the sentiments that if they look comfortable in what they have on then all the more power to em

--- Original message by Ryan on Jan 10, 2006 09:21 PM

Fuck you Ryan, you still match your dunk colors with your t-shirts.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Ryan on Jan 10, 2006 09:21 PM

Fuck you Ryan, you still match your dunk colors with your t-shirts.

--- Original message by thedonger on Jan 10, 2006 09:49 PM

icon_smile_blush.gif

LRG TIL I DIE SON

*posting from my sidekick waiting for the new hoodie at bape*