Denim recommendations

lemontree

Let me preface this by apologizing if these types of posts are uncalled for or should be in a separate forum or whatnot.

It's time for me to get a new pair of jeans, but I'm a little bit overwhelmed by all the conflicting opinions and wanted to ask you guys for some help. For reference, I currently wear a pair of size 28, Somet 008s, indigo. These jeans were initially very tight on me, but have loosened up quite a bit through two years worth of wear.

I'm looking for a really high quality pair of jeans with the following characteristics:

+ straight leg, but slim fitting; ideally an upper thigh measurement of between 11.50 - 12.00 in., but that might be being too picky

+ a low rise, but not as low as these 008s; something greater than 8.25 in. would be a welcome change of pace

+ raw, natural indigo dyed, selvage denim (a color other than red would be nice, but not required)

+ absolutely no gaudy adornments, pocket designs, etc.; the Somets I have are very plain and have a white leather patch at the belt buckle - this type of style is ideal (easily hidden, but still very, very high quality).

I'm a slim guy, and I'd like to get some awesome fades without having to wear a ridiculously slim pair of pants (though I imagine what's slightly loose on me might be considered tight for most other people; I have pretty skinny legs). I've really enjoyed the Somets, and I'd like to get a pair of their straight legs at some point, but I feel like there are too many awesome brands of jeans out there to just stick with one company.

I've looked at a fair amount of other jeans, but I'm not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place or what - nothing seems to be clicking. I acknowledge a LOT of the Japanese denim producers base their jeans off of older models, models that just so happen to look horrible on me. C'est la vie.

I guess that's it. Anyone have anything that comes to mind? Thanks!