superfuture cons/ex cons. ask a criminal thread.

Guest jmatsu

i have a bunch of questions for incarcerated or ex convicts.

is there some diy anal lube (how 2 make??) besides saliva? how do you people even get a hold of shanks? i heard if you have the latest nikes that you get respect...is this true? can you proxy me an authentic pair of prison issue velcros?? how fast do heteros turn to homos since shit ain't unisex?

does being incarcerated act as stong motivation to get a ged or degree?

if any member tuning into sufu from jail is reading this shit, who'd you rape (male and female)? do you think diamonds has pretty mouth??

thanx

you may erase one only.

Cool. If I can find a desert island that has space for a correctional facility/maximum security detention center, may be worth investing in said property to build the thing, and then I'll just chill/semi-retire at that locale.

Fuck if there was space on Hawaii where I could do this, I would move there in a jumping jack flash.

Cool. If I can find a desert island that has space for a correctional facility/maximum security detention center, may be worth investing in said property to build the thing, and then I'll just chill/semi-retire at that locale.

Fuck if there was space on Hawaii where I could do this, I would move there in a jumping jack flash.

there is a jail in hawaii. i drove by it a couple times going to the airport.

i have a bunch of questions for incarcerated or ex convicts.

is there some diy anal lube (how 2 make??) besides saliva? how do you people even get a hold of shanks? i heard if you have the latest nikes that you get respect...is this true? can you proxy me an authentic pair of prison issue velcros?? how fast do heteros turn to homos since shit ain't unisex?

does being incarcerated act as stong motivation to get a ged or degree?

if any member tuning into sufu from jail is reading this shit, who'd you rape (male and female)? do you think diamonds has pretty mouth??

thanx

you may erase one only.

I havent been to jail but i have seen my fair share of Lockup, so i will try my best.

1. nothing is better than saliva

2. From razor blades (obv.). Also, heat up plastic utensils with a heat source and mold it with their hands until it forms into a shank. Rip parts of metal off of their bunks/ work out yard.

3. If you have the latest nikes (or anything semi-nice) its because you hold power within that prison. you know no one is going to fuck with you and take it. This is for leaders of gangs and drug dealers.

4. vans prison issues

5. its not considered homo in jail

6. in jail they have nothing to do but work out, buttrape and read books. Thats why alot of them turn to god.

7. ommitted

8. obviously