kanye, biggest douche bag ever?

Guest freedomfighter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it's someone's job to make sure things like this don't happen.

i think thats his biggest problem. i thought you were supposed to keep the homeboys around you to call you out. if the fruity pebbles are who he hangs out with all day, then hes only gonna get more delusional.

i used to like kanye, when he actually dressed well, now that he's just basically a hypebeast, he's really no better than say little wayne in my opinion. add to the fact that he's arrogant asshole, kanye can get his 2 fingers out of marc jacobs ass and just stick them up his own ass. also, please, stop being a douche kanye, i want to like you again, but i have a no douche policy. sorry kanye.

the thing is

Wayne clearly does not give a flying fuck

Kanye on the other hand, does. He really painfully, obviously, obliviously does.

I feel like Kanye had one of those fucking super bitch moms that told him he could say and do whatever the fuck he wanted to, like encouraged him into having such a fucking rediculous ego that no one should have aside from maybe the guy who invnted pizza rolls.

It's just a classic case of a bitch made dude getting fame just cause he got a childhood that encouraged him to be dumb and proud of it. He thinks he's got the right to spew out garbage but in the end it just becomes so painfully obvious that he can't see outside of his own idiotic self unawareness.

Now, I don't wholly agree with tearing down people who want to achieve great things. Unfortunately many people like to do just for the sake of hating or projecting their own failure/insecurity/douchebaggedness. Instead of encouraging greatness we try and quell it, however, in this case kanye west is honestly someone who needs to get his face smashed into his own shit so he can realize it doesn't smell all that great.

i liked Last Call, always was my favorite song of his.
me too. his first 3 albums were all really solid.

i agree about the entourage thing. he needs someone to keep him in check. to his credit, he has had a shitty year that has probably only been made worse by the excess of fame and fortune.

i think he'll make it through this rough patch.

Haha, dude on far left...I had to wear a blazer exactly the same for years at catholic lads school. Skinny side of tie out...fat side tucked into shirt, flock of seagulls fringe and winkle picker brogues.

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

dude is fucked up and was a while back.

but this comment made my day really and the conversation that followed.(off the hipsterrunoff link ^^)

" we all kunt be alt

Posted January 26, 2009 at 11:08 am | Permalink

the hetero-identifying male is a dying breed in the new alt order - he is like an animal trapped by a badger the badger being the designer of the new alt order - the hetero-identifying male catches glimpses of the arbitrarily androgynous nature of the universe but spurning intellectual integrity is unable to reconcile with the looming prospect that perhaps his rigid doctrinaire concerning gender roles is that of social construct - mere affectation sublimated and deployed to deflect intellectual/ dialectical reconciliation and reflection of aforementioned universal conditions. watch the hetero-identifying male’s body language grow increasingly spurious as he squirms in discomfiture like a conflicted animal contemplating gnawing off its limb in order to break free the otherwise inevitable in the hetero-affected male’s case evolution into the hetero-flexible intellectual, altyr. Cricket’s spin won’t come to rest."

I feel like Kanye had one of those fucking super bitch moms that told him he could say and do whatever the fuck he wanted to, like encouraged him into having such a fucking rediculous ego that no one should have aside from maybe the guy who invnted pizza rolls.

It's just a classic case of a bitch made dude getting fame just cause he got a childhood that encouraged him to be dumb and proud of it. He thinks he's got the right to spew out garbage but in the end it just becomes so painfully obvious that he can't see outside of his own idiotic self unawareness.

Now, I don't wholly agree with tearing down people who want to achieve great things. Unfortunately many people like to do just for the sake of hating or projecting their own failure/insecurity/douchebaggedness. Instead of encouraging greatness we try and quell it, however, in this case kanye west is honestly someone who needs to get his face smashed into his own shit so he can realize it doesn't smell all that great.

Late pass, dude. http://www.byroncrawford.com/2004/05/lets_hunt_and_k_4.html