Danpat 1 and 2 Backlash

keska

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Fuck you guys. Fuck you fucking crackers and these dime a dozen country ass farmers daughters that you shitheads can't seem to stop obsessing over.

Why do you even publicize this bitch? Why even give her a forum to have a voice? I mean are you all masochists or something? This is clearly one of the dumbest and most self-centered bitches in the world. I'm at an age where I don't tolerate this kind of bullshit and low and behold you motherfuckers are facilitating it.

You guys are facilitators. Mods, close and delete this thread immediately. Fuck this bitch.

Yeah, lets totally pull a DDoS attack on superfuture to show this bitch whats what!

Wth, post got fucked with. Sabotage.

Original post:

No. Fuck you guys. Fuck you fucking crackers and these dime a dozen country ass farmers daughters that you shitheads can't seem to stop obsessing over.

Why do you even publicize this bitch? Why even give her a forum to have a voice? I mean are you all masochists or something? This is clearly one of the dumbest and most self-centered bitches in the world. I'm at an age where I don't tolerate this kind of bullshit and low and behold you motherfuckers are facilitating it.

You guys are facilitators. Mods, close and delete this thread immediately. Fuck this bitch.

Wth, post got fucked with. Sabotage.

Original post:

http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/175865106/r175865334/

4chan was cool in grade 6.

previous-level interwebs.

Shit's still good for pics.

/b/ and being an internet superhero in a little secret treehouse member is definitely previous level though, shit was funny when I was 15/16 in 2005.

Saw some of this boxxy shit in the metro the other day as well.

I don't care about the whole ordeal, but she's adorable.

• 4 months later...