superfuture clothing mishaps

fattyman

Post your clothing mishaps caused by yourself or others.

My mishap:

Went to Malaysia for holiday. Went to eat some Roti Chanai (Indian Bread dipped which you dip in curry sauce) for breakfast.

Indian dude comes with curry sauce in a plate half full and pours half of it onto my 3 month old Imperial shearers. He apologises and gets an already turned on hose and aims it at my jeans. Lucky for me, i remembered that raw denim + water is nono for it's early age. Now my jeans have a curry stain and needs a dry cleaning. Not happy.

Whats your sf mishap?

I wear raf trousers to teach at least 2 days a week that have a hole in the crotch. You can't really see since it's right down by the taint and i wear black underwear with it so it blends in. I'm too lazy to get them fixed

I wear raf trousers to teach at least 2 days a week that have a hole in the crotch. You can't really see since it's right down by the taint and i wear black underwear with it so it blends in. I'm too lazy to get them fixed

I had a similar issue with my S/S 05 Raf space pants. Ended up just finding a shitty sewing kit and closing it myself. Can't imagine it's going to last long but it literally took 5 minutes to do what seemed like a decent enough job of closing a literally two-inch hole just below the zipper.