Yoke Buldge

ktothe

Do you guys get that buldge in the crotch area of your jeans? How do you get rid of it? I guess my hips arent wide enough so my pants buldge up around there.

Edited by ktothe on Dec 29, 2005 at 07:34 PM

Don't all jeans naturally bulge in the crotch? That's just from my experience though. I read about a guy missing a button and that created a bulge where the missing button was but I'm sure that's not the case for you or else you'd just be walking around with your fly open and a bulge would be the least of your problems... or the worst.

Yeah I suppose they do but for some reason mine seems more pronounced. Im not really worried about it because im not really looking there and it can only help me with the ladies (right!?!?! right!?!?) but I was just wondering if others had the same experience.

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat
Quote:

Yeah I suppose they do but for some reason mine seems more pronounced. Im not really worried about it because im not really looking there and it can only help me with the ladies (right!?!?! right!?!?) but I was just wondering if others had the same experience.

--- Original message by ktothe on Dec 29, 2005 09:16 PM

Uhm, the bulge is usually small and yeah... self explanitory

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:

--- Original message by ktothe on Dec 29, 2005 09:16 PM

Yeah, but now it looks like you have an erection everytime you sit down, haha. But yeah, I have the same problem.

• 1 year later...