FS: earnest sewn dry cinchback selvage, nom de guerre tee-shirt, wings&horns hoodie

OhSoStylish

all the following are brand new with tags, purchased from nom de guerre on christmas eve.

up for sale is an earnest sewn "rollo" size 33. it is a dry denim (with a few wrinkles near the bottom cuffs, but nowhere near distressed) with half selvage on the inseam. normal straight fit with a very slight bootcut, it is most similar to a straight leg. what really makes this pair of jeans special however, is that the upper lip is lined with selvage, as well as coin-pocket and belt-loops. also it is a cinchback, meaning so it can comfortably fit 34 or 32 easily. an realllllly nice pair of jeans, i bought the same in a 32.

also, i have a large nom de guerre arabic tee in white with blue letters. you all know this shirt, haha, it's one of the more popular nom de guerre tees. it will fit a normal fit medium, slim fit large.

lastly, a gorgeous wings and horns black hoodie medium. it is a true fitting medium. very heavy cotton with a a leather tie on the double zipper. there is a w&h logo printed on the inside back of the hoodie. i really don't want to sell this, i might have to though if the offer is good enough.

Some call it being conceited, I call it seeing the truth.

wh2.jpg

wh3.jpg

ndg2.jpg

ndg1.jpg

i don't have any measurements, but i can compare it to the fits of some other brands. The w&h hoodie is almost the exact same size as a penguin hoodie (so it fits on the belt line, and the arms are slightly longer than the body). For reference, I am 6'0 and 160 lbs, and i usually like athletic cuts because they are tight on the body and sit on the belt line and the hoddie fits me perfectly. If you wear anything "euro" or "slim" or "athletic cut" then this is the same deal.

the nom de guerre t-shirt is smaller than a conventional large, but it would be a fuller, looser fit on a medium. it's practically identical to an evisu or diesel large: it would be a slight athletic cut (but the sleeves arent tapered) on a true large, and a tiny bit larger than normal fit with the bottom sitting 2 or 3 inches below the belt line for me (i'm 6'0).

hope this helps.

p.s. any circles or light spots are all from dust on the lens, all three of the items are 100% deadstock.

Some call it being conceited, I call it seeing the truth.

Edited by OhSoStylish on Dec 29, 2005 at 08:51 AM

Edited by OhSoStylish on Dec 29, 2005 at 08:53 AM

Edited by OhSoStylish on Dec 29, 2005 at 09:15 AM

Edited by OhSoStylish on Dec 29, 2005 at 11:41 AM

Edited by OhSoStylish on Dec 29, 2005 at 10:46 PM

• 3 weeks later...