Let's see your post count / rep power ratio!

So the new Superfuture 4.0 is pretty suck, as we all have come to a consensus to by now (hopefully). But the one thing it has done is, it has quantified just how easily we can smash each other's reps down!

But the thing is: some of us have massive post counts for the relative amount of rep power we have...and some of us have ridiculously small post counts for the amount of rep power we have. (girls with large chests who post WAYWTs and then lurk, I'm lookin' at you)

So let's see it guys, relative to how long you've been posting here, or active (also known as post count), let's see how much rep power you got (to your right under your icon dorks)

So I'll go first: 566 posts (ha including this one too) / rep power of 12 = about 47.2 post per rep I've got.

To put this into perspective, jmatsu, (who's been here since 1943 according to his post count of 12000+), has a post count of 12,770 / rep power of 271 has a ratio of about 47.12, which means..i dunno

Anyways...i'm bored, let's see your ratios people (and wave our respective hoo-haas in the air)

So the new Superfuture 4.0 is pretty suck, as we all have come to a consensus to by now (hopefully). But the one thing it has done is, it has quantified just how easily we can smash each other's reps down!

But the thing is: some of us have massive post counts for the relative amount of rep power we have...and some of us have ridiculously small post counts for the amount of rep power we have. (girls with large chests who post WAYWTs and then lurk, I'm lookin' at you)

So let's see it guys, relative to how long you've been posting here, or active (also known as post count), let's see how much rep power you got (to your right under your icon dorks)

So I'll go first: 566 posts (ha including this one too) / rep power of 12 = about 47.2 post per rep I've got.

To put this into perspective, jmatsu, (who's been here since 1943 according to his post count of 12000+), has a post count of 12,770 / rep power of 271 has a ratio of about 47.12, which means..i dunno

Anyways...i'm bored, let's see your ratios people (and wave our respective hoo-haas in the air)

do you know when the rep system was actually implemented?

The system was always there but it was never enabled via your profile.

Reputation also didn't have limits at first and we've reached the point where reputation has become overinflated, especially now that most people have caught up from more powerful reps.