carpenter jeans anyone?

aitsuka

anybody got these babies lying around in their cloest somewhere? I trashing my closet up and found one these babies back when I was still in grade 9. I like those pocket shits and that rope thing to hold your hammer. I could put one of my bb handguns in it and come quite handy, lol.

-don't hate, appreciate-

I got a pair of very vintage Lee carpenter jeans that date from the mid 30s. They have the Housemark label on them and they have the most amazing fading to the front of the legs. The denim is lighter weight but it is has the coolest white threads showing though the wear. They are button fly with original brass rivet buttons. I wear them all the time especially in the summer because they are loose and light.

30's hammer pants? shit the BED icon_smile_big.gif

I can go one better than hammer pants. Hoo Yeah. I've got a pair of Carhartt dungarees laying dormant in my closet. Someone tell me when they'll see the light of day again, and you immediately inherit 'em, shipping and tax included with the burden.

But I will stick by they where a good idea at the time ....

Quote:

30's hammer pants? shit the BED icon_smile_big.gif

I can go one better than hammer pants. Hoo Yeah. I've got a pair of Carhartt dungarees laying dormant in my closet. Someone tell me when they'll see the light of day again, and you immediately inherit 'em, shipping and tax included with the burden.

But I will stick by they where a good idea at the time ....

--- Original message by sybaritical on Dec 9, 2005 02:23 PM

what do they look like and what size are they?