Streetstyle

inaya

the scarf [?] is beautifully draped, but i don't think the outfit is cohesive. u gun b clean or durty? make up yo mind

not cohesive?

If you mean that there is a little too much contrast in the garments for it to be fit for the runway, then I agree. But that is a good thing.

not cohesive?

If you mean that there is a little too much contrast in the garments for it to be fit for the runway, then I agree. But that is a good thing.

Agreed.

The opposite being too contrived, nothing is worse than having clothes wear you. That's what an over-calculated, loudly conceptual outfit does. We have suits for that now, and we keep those very minimal if we're smart.

This is a rare case where this particular person looks really good with this kind of gimmick and I don't immediately think "costume play." There's a very Teutonic appeal here.

a journalist from The Guardian

3341406900_3af0fe58a3_o.jpg

Dont like the denim jacket inside, or his choice of footwear, or his choice of shades. Worst of all though is his slightly douchy expression and posture. The sequin (or whatever they are) pants aren't bad per se, in fact they're not terrible, but it's the combination of the pants and the above mentioned points that make me feel like punching this guy.

isn't that jsebbe

huhu, never seen this thread before.. but yeah thats me. :')

thats one huge fuwkin' pic, though