FS: BoO, W+H, Visvim, Iron Heart and more

docnbhd

Hey Everyone - thanks for all the interest :) Measurements, all garments lying flat on floor and/or buttoned-up:

Visvim Sweater:

Shoulder (shoulder-to-shoulder) = 18 inches

Chest (pit-to-pit) = 20 inches

Length (collar straight down back) = 27 inches

Arms (shoulder to sleeve end) = 27.5 inches (extra length to accommodate thumb holes)

BoO Hunting Shirt

Shoulder (shoulder-to-shoulder) = 18 inches

Chest (pit-to-pit) = 20 inches

Length (collar straight down back) = 28 inches

Arms (shoulder to sleeve end) = 25.5 inches

Iron Heart Block Flannel

Shoulder (shoulder to shoulder) = 17 inches

Chest (pit to pit) = 19 inches

Sleeve (shoulder to sleeve end) = 26 inches

Length (collar straight down back) = 29 inches

• 3 weeks later...

Hello SuFu,

Closet clear-out continues. Prices listed include shipping in the United States and 4% paypal fee. Please add $15 for Canada, +$20 for international. PM with any questions. I ship very fast and have had no problems at all selling on SuFu. I look to get your stuff to you quick. Will entertain reasonable offers.

I apologize for the crap pictures.

Thanks all! :)

Band of Outsiders overdyed Hunting Shirt - color: moss, size large. Amazing detailed shirt, overdyed fabric, black buttons, patch pocket, patches on elbow, signature slim-cut. Bought from OakNYC but haven't worn it at all (tag included) and is completely new. Retailed for $234, selling for $180 shipped. FOR SALE AGAIN

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

W+H Tiger fleece hoody - color: "royal" blue X black, size slim-fit medium. Probably one of my most coveted pieces in my closet, but I hardly wore it in comparison to my red and black tiger fleece. Great slim-fit, very rare unbelievable color, lampo zips, completely new. Selling for $140 shipped

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

Visvim UK Commando sweater - color: deep navy, size large. Bought from a seller on SuFu, but haven't had a chance to wear it since I got it. Perfect for the upcoming winter weather, great Visvim military styling with arm patches, shoulder patches. thumb holes on sleeves. In great condition, very warm. Bought for $300+, selling for $205 shipped.

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IronHeart Block Check Flannel - color: grey and black, size large. Heavyweight flannel that really doesn't need any introduction. Bullet-proof and will take the brunt of a winter storm named Ditka. Awesome slim-fit, reinforced stitching, thick and warm, snap buttons, Iron Heart branding/detailing throughout. Worn ONLY ONCE. Bought from SelfEdge $295, selling for $205 shipped

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg