plan b skateboards: SUPERFUTURE promo video

cheep

outstanding team? nah, i dont think so. its a bunch of uncreative jock skaters and pat duffy. fuck sheckler, p-rod, jermy rogers, and mr "i had someone take the rap for me killing a gay man in mexico" way. they have talent, but are boring as fuck, and bring a jock mentality to skating that is not needed.

mr "i had someone take the rap for me killing a gay man in mexico" way.

DETAILS

they have talent, but are boring as fuck, and bring a jock mentality to skating that is not needed.
they have talent, but are boring as fuck, and bring a jock mentality to skating that is not needed.

edit: I like PJ Ladd and Ryan Gallant and Patt Duffy

DETAILS

y

Around 1992 one of his buddies, former pro Josh Swindell, apparantely killed a gay guy in a bar in SD by hitting him with a brick or something. From what I remember, the homo was trying to chat up DWay, Swindell told him to stop, and when the guy continued the fight broke out. DWay was never a suspect or anything in that case, Swindell went to jail, probably still in there. rumors are tho, that it was danny who did it.

But DWay doesnt really like gays, or at least he used not to like them. XYZ (his shop/clothing company) once had a shirt with the gay/rainbow flag full of bullit holes....

i dont know... most bore the shit out of me, and i really dont care enough to keep up with all the kids coming out today who look and skate the same. id rather watch fucktards than any new video thats come out... it actually makes me want to go skate.

one person to keep an eye out for tho is matt fink... jacksonville local whos on flow for element. i think he has some video up on the element site right now... check it out.

cheep/skaters - who are some skaters to keep an eye on these days? the only recent name I know/like at the moment is William Spencer

As far as recent vids with lots of up-and-comers/lesser-knowns I like Josh Stewart's Static III. Also Joe Perrin's video, Last of the Mohicans. Best videos in a long time.

Other than those it's the usual suspects. I can watch Alex Olson, Stefan Janowski, Silas Baxter-Neal, Dennis Busenitz skate all day.

jack, pj ladd is alright... but for me, i care alot more about style than tricks. i dont care how hard the shit is, or how big it is, if it doesnt make me want to go skate i dont give a fuck. most of the guys on the team just bore the shit out of me. shecklers style sucks, rogers style sucks, prod is so fucking boring... etc...

Holy shit @ that tre flip Way hucked from ramp to ramp! Fastest tre ever?

As much I hate to admit it Sheckler's footage actually looked alright. It would be funny to see unedited footy with his dad off in the corner of the frame shaking his fist at him, threatening a beatdown if he doesn't stick it.

BTW, what ever happened to Jeremy Wray? is he still alive?

Everyone loves dissing sheckler. Sure hes lame with his pro active commericials and so on. But fuck, he is a consistent and good skater. After watching this I kind of changed my perspective on him

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=3&Itemid=40&frontpage=1&clipid=402&category=Contests

Sure Reynolds to me threw down a bit better, but fuck you have to give the kid some cred for what he can do on a board, rather than off it.

Around 1992 one of his buddies, former pro Josh Swindell, apparantely killed a gay guy in a bar in SD by hitting him with a brick or something. From what I remember, the homo was trying to chat up DWay, Swindell told him to stop, and when the guy continued the fight broke out. DWay was never a suspect or anything in that case, Swindell went to jail, probably still in there. rumors are tho, that it was danny who did it.

But DWay doesnt really like gays, or at least he used not to like them. XYZ (his shop/clothing company) once had a shirt with the gay/rainbow flag full of bullit holes....

Ha, every once in a while I wonder what happened to that guy, The last thing I heard about him (when I first started skateboarding in 92) was that he was in mexican jail for having guns or something but that it was just a big misunderstanding and that he would be out soon, and then I never heard about him again.

I'm with you though, Virtual Reality was the first skateboard video I ever owned and still one of my favorites, I really don't know why they would even bother to try bringing it back again.