Unconditional Trench $240, Bless boots $140 SHIPPED WW

Hey guys this is the thread in which we all take advantage of the shit New Zealand dollar. I accept Paypal and prices include shipping to anywhere in the world. I've bought off people like minya, shoque and cd1 on here before and you can view my trademe account here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Feedback.aspx?member=152196

TRENCH NOW $195 SHIPPED WW

Trench by Unconditional size M. Handmade sample, fully lined, wool with leather details. Great condition, only worn 5-10 times - I just have too many coats. Missing one wrist strap but can easily be worn without or the rather long one that's included could be fashioned into two by a decent tailor.

Measurements: pit to pit is about 20-21 inches, length from bottom of collar about 43-44 inches and shoulders 17.5 across.

img0974mo2.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0973yz5.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0969np5.th.jpgthpix.gif

Bless knit boots, size 43. A bit small for me, only worn 3-5 times. I have added some elastic to the top of the knit, but that can be removed with a simple snip from a pair of scissors if that's the way you want them. Pictures tomorrow. SOLD, originally retailed for something crazy like $800+.

Edit: Pics

img1017modifiedqs4.th.jpg

img1020modifiedbp7.th.jpgthpix.gif

(Kind of crappy 'cos my flash is broken, but the tread on the rubber has no wear on it whatsoever to give you some indication of how infrequently they've been worn)

Will do both for $350, go go go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...