FS: PBJ XX-005 Brand New Sz 31, The Hundreds x XL G-Shock DW-6900, Penfield!!!

sumo_39

Hello sufu, I'm back selling a few items. As always, all prices are including paypal/shipping fees in the U.S. International shipping please add 20 dollars. Any and all questions are welcome, just pm me. All item are brand new, I am 100% legit, I have sold here several times before. Reference ebay: sumo_39.

Pure Blue Japan XX-005 Size 31:

I ordered these from BIG brand new (I got the initial hot water soak service). I tried them on and realized they were a little bit to slim and slubby for my liking. So I'm selling these here, just trying to get some of my money back (these cost me over 250 with shipping)

Price: SOLD!!!

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

The Hundreds x XL G-Shock DW-6900

This was purchased by me personally on a recent trip to Osaka Japan over the summer at XL Osaka. Very nice collaboration, sold out instantly in Japan (and The Hundreds I believe). Brand new, never worn, original box tags, etc.

Price: $200 USD

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02506-1.jpg

DPM x Penfield Downstroke Feather Print Crewneck in Heather Grey/Blue. Features 3X Dry Functional Finish (Repels water/stains), Ribbing at cuff and hem, thumbholes at cuff, reinforced elbows patch. Never worn, BRAND NEW (with tags still on). Size Large, but fits like a true medium.

Price: $90

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

• 4 weeks later...