FS: Thom Browne, Patrik Ervell, Persol

leroi

Thom Browne shirts don't really lend themselves to being worn untucked, and it's not all that common for me to be tucking in my shirt these days -- stupid reason, I know, considering the quality of the shirts, but hey, here's your shot at getting some basically unworn Thom Browne oxford cloth shirts for yourself:

Thom Browne light-blue shirt (see detail picture for better idea: oxford-cloth weave of blue and white gives it a really nice and light and textured look) from Bergdorf Goodman, Spring/Summer 2007. Worn twice. $180 shipped.

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

Measurements:

pit to pit: 19"

total length: 30.5"

sleeve (armpit to cuff): 20"

sleeve: (shoulder seam to cuff): 24"

shoulder:17.5"

Thom Browne white shirt, custom-made but is nearly identical in measurements to a 1. The typical, perfect, Thom Browne shirt. Nothing more needs to be said. Worn no more than 3 times. $180 shipped.

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Measurements:

pit to pit: 19.5 "

total length: 30"

sleeve (armpit to cuff): 20"

sleeve: (shoulder seam to cuff): 24"

shoulder: 17.5"

Thom Browne salt/pepper tweed wool bowtie. This is seriously the nicest bowtie I have ever handled, but I have never had an opportunity to wear it, and I can't afford to simply have it stowed away for good measure. Look at the detail shots for the little flecks of blue that show up up close -- it's seriously a gorgeous tie. $130 shipped.
SOLD

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

This Patrik Ervell shirt is a one-of-a-kind sample from Fall/Winter 2006. It is a very unique piece, not only in that it never went into production, but in its material and construction: it is made from cotton interwoven with steel filaments, giving it a really strange texture and shape that is sort of fluid (see the pictures of it being worn for a better idea). The only thing I can think to compare this to would be something like Julius or CCP, but I have never worn either and so that comment should be taken with a grain of salt. Bottom line is this is a really really cool shirt from a really really cool designer. Never worn, as it doesn't fit me how I would like, but keep in mind that the shirt was probably worn for photoshoots and the like.

It is quite tough to do measurements because of the strange contorting shape and resilience of the fabric, but if anybody is interested I'll do my best to get measurements of the 'original' shape (stretched out flat). $120 shipped.
SOLD

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

v43fashion_gennext12.jpg

12.jpg

(note: I'm not 100% sure if that is the exact shirt in those two shots (it seems less wrinkly) but the pictures should at least give you an idea, to a certain extent, of how the material behaves)

Finally, the infamous foldable Persol 714's. Beautiful sunglasses, fit most faces perfectly, they are true classics, what more can be said. I am sad to be parting with them but I really don't wear sunglasses ever. I kept these for the same reason I kept the Thom Browne bowtie: for every reason but the practical ones.

These come with the typical Persol magnet-closing hard case. $275 > $200 shipped.

IMG_1254-1.jpg

IMG_1255-1.jpg

IMG_1257-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...