FS: W+H, BoO, CCP, W)taps

docnbhd

Hey all,

Looking to thin my closet out, a few items up for sale - ideal for the fall/winter weather. Condition of the items are hardly worn. Prices include paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority in the US with delivery confirmation. For Canada please add +$15, International please add +$20

I ship extremely fast. Sold many times before, never had any problems. Questions, concerns, reasonable offers - PM me.

W+H Slim-fit hoody(s): Size Medium, Dark Navy Blue or Brown. Slim-fitting. Each worn a total of one time each. Great thick fleece with lampo zips. $115 shipped each or both for $210 shipped.SOLD

W+H Slim-fit hoody: Size Medium, color: oatmeal. This I posted separately. I am in love with the color, has an unbelievable look to it. Completely new, fits a bit too slim on me. Includes all the details that make these hoody's popular. $125 shipped. NOW---> $95 SOLD

Carol Christian Poell deconstructed velvet blazer: Size 50, navy blue velvet, one button (button is there, just forgot to button it when I took the picture). By the genius himself, from the 2002-03 season. Well sculpted, very rare unique look, fits amazing - looks great layered and for the fall. Asking for $215 shipped. NOW---> $155 SHIPPED

SOLD

Band of Outsiders Twill Shirt Jacket - Size Large, color deep black. Striped quilted lining, signature slim cut, great details, awesome layering piece and for the fall. Never used. Retailed $430, asking $135 shipped SOLD

Band of Outsiders Beige, brown/tan striped oxford - Size Large. Has a missing button and one button undone, easy fix for a tailor or by yourself. Retailed $200,

asking $50 shipped SOLD

W)taps thermal - size Large, color deep black. Great fall piece, nicely cut, very comfy, a little thick for added warmth. Worn just once. Retailed $300 from Hideout, asking for $90 shipped. SOLD

Measurements for the blue and brown hoody, garment is lying flat on ground, zipped up:

18 inches shoulder to shoulder

19 inches pit to pit

27 inches shoulder to sleeve

25 inches back straight down to end (length)

Oatmeal hoody:

17 inches shoulder to shoulder

18 inches pit to pit

26 inches shoulder to sleeve

24.5 inches back straight down to end (length)

CCP Jacket:

18 inches shoulder to shoulder

19 inches pit to pit

29 inches back straight down to end (length)