Moving Sale: Dior, Filippa K, + assorted cheap crap

newaesthetic

So to help fund a move, and cut down my wardrobe, I'm getting rid of a ton of stuff. Most of it isn't exactly sufu-friendly, as it's been sitting in my closet for years, but there are a few things that are acceptable. So...

All prices other than the Dior are for North America only, not including shipping; ask about anywhere else. The Dior is $450, shipping included, anywhere.

Dior '06 S/S Gabardine Jacket

Had a friend grab this from Off 5th, but is entirely too big, and a tailor can't fix that. It's 100% cotton, gabardine. Four-button cuff, epaulets, and the top three buttons in front are hidden. Definitely my favourite feature is the strap details on the sides (see back image). I'm just looking to make back more or less what it cost me.

Measurements:

Size: 52 (very slim fitting, will fit a 50 well too)

Reference Number: 6EH1042504

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17.5"

Pit/Pit: 20" *

Shoulder/Cuff: 27"

* Due to the cut, this is a difficult part to measure, so I tried to do it seam-to-seam.

Pictures:

dscn7750uk5.th.jpgdscn7753ue2.th.jpgdscn7752kf4.th.jpg

Asking $450 USD anywhere!

Filippa K White Twill Pants

A nice straight-leg cut, thin breathable material. Basically a lightweight jean for summer, and that's how they were treated. Can't justify two pairs of white jawns.

Measurements:

Size: 33

Waist (BiG style): 16"

Inseam: 32"

Leg Opening: 7.75"

Pictures:

dsc0406pa5.th.jpgdsc0407il5.th.jpg

Asking $40 USD

Modern Amusement Khakis

A surprisingly soft pair of khakis. Worn a handful of times last summer, haven't been worn for a year at this point. MA makes some annoying shit, but these are great if you want a bit more relaxed fit for summer.

Measurements:

Size: 30

Waist (BiG style): 15.25"

Inseam: 32"

Leg Opening: 9"

Pictures:

dsc0402qu6.th.jpg

Asking $25 USD

Modern Amusement "Winning Team" Track Jacket

Yeah. I dunno... halloween's coming up?

Measurements:

Size: Medium

Shoulder/Shoulder: 18"

Pit/Pit: 19.5"

Pictures:

dsc0422ks5.th.jpgdsc0423lr4.th.jpg

Asking $30 USD

BDG Thermal

Say what you will about UO's house brand, but they make some decent thermals. Getting rid of this one because I have another white with white stitching as opposed to this one's green. It is white, despite my camera's attempt to change that.

Measurements:

Size: Medium

Shoulder/Shoulder: 17.75"

Pit/Pit: 19"

Pictures:

dsc0420hm1.th.jpg

Asking $10 USD

Brown Sound Tee

A birthday gift from over a year ago. Very soft cotton, better than your typical AA shirt.

Measurements:

Size: Small

Shoulder/Shoulder: 16.75"

Pit/Pit: 18"

Pictures:

dsc0408hs8.th.jpg

Asking $15 USD

I'm open to reasonable offers to group things together and get rid of this stuff. Thanks!