What Goes Around Comes Around NYC store

partytaco

You really want to go to the warehouse they have a couple of blocks away off Canal....HUGE! (but you have to make an appointment, and generally have to be part of the design, film, stylist, etc...industry, or know someone who can hook you up w/ an apointment. That's where all the trausures are...)

You are talking about their showroom/warehouse. The address is 13-17 Laight St. #28. If you are just looking for a pair of nice vintage jeans the store on West Broadway is your best bet. The showroom has an enormous collection of great vintage but they keep most of the denim jeans in their store.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]

I agree on the military....some pretty insane pieces. I would also agree on the pricing....you will rarely find a bargin. I've known the owners for many years. They are pretty decent guys but believe, and probably rightfully so, that the product they are selling will never be made again....and charge accordingly. I would only sugggest going to their store or showroom if you are really into vintage. Granted, some of the stuff you see there can sometimes be found at a thrift store with a lot of luck. But much of their inventory you could look for 10 years and never find it. They have sources all over the world that sells them this stuff. It really is an amazing collection. It's worth the trip just to see some of it.....just don't expext to see any bargins.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]

Guest Fade to Black

Band T-SHIRTS for $300-400? Jesus christ...I can get two tees from Libertine or Dior Homme for that price.

Wow I'm scared to ask how much a vintage military jacket or black blazer would cost there.

Edited by Fade to Black on Nov 13, 2005 at 11:52 AM