What Metrosexual men are wearing in Seoul

jennifer

um.. that site aight. but nothin special. can't you link to something better.

I know seoul has crazy trends, and in some aspects about 2yrs ahead of the US. especially for womens fashion.. mens fashions is aight, but i couldn't find anythign too interesting when i was there.. they do have a crazy nike fettish there though.

i had a link to street wears but i'll have to find it. l8r

okay - i found it.

this site looks more like what foreigners think is cool in korea.. this guy look slike a tool in anythign he dresses in.

the best thing about seoul shopping is that is goes almost 24hours!! and the later you go the cheaper it gets, especially in dong-Dae-mon.

Itaewaon on the other hand sucks.. BIG TIME!! hanging out there sux, the people suck, and the clothes suck. oh wait.. yup still sucks. maybe it's cause of all teh US millitary peeps hanging out.. probabaly one of the dirtiest places in all of korea. lame meat head types, and hookers.

no shit huh? well then the Us is like 3yr behind japan! when i was in china they sai seoul was at the for-front of asian fashion.

i mean where esle do they wear high-heals with everything! i went to a pool and there were mad koreans in bikini's and highheels!!! totally amazing and HOT!

does that happen in JAPAN?

jean - letme know!

so whats the deal now? what was hot this summer? any trends you can see for the fall season too?

here it look s liek a hunting theme, aintlers and shit all over. not so much into it for me.. also tweed is going to be big here in the fall as well...

for those of you in other countries than the US.. what trends can you see??..

i'd diffenently like to know...

melbourne crew has ditched the trucker and peeled on a pari of xxxtra tight jeans...it seems the rocker craze has spread to fashion.... (and Hedi Slimane pushing the cause doen't hurt i'm sure)...anyway the tigth black jeans have hit and are soon to reach plague proportions....