Sign in to follow this  
Tisswat

Supertimetravel?

I don't know what the hell's going on, but there's something really weird happening with the server time. One of my posts just moved 10 posts up from where it's supposed to be in the thread. It's as if the site disregards time zones all of a sudden - a post made by me at 4pm ends up higher than a post from someone in NYC at 5pm? I see similar incidents in other threads.

Goose?

Someone must be messing with the server time. The threads in the supermarket aren't being bumped correctly. The same threads have been appearing at the top of the supermarket all morning. When I bumped mine it didn't show up.

I suppose this message is part of the same problem?

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 6116 seconds.

same thang happened to me

what the efff???

yeah I noticed this last night, all the times went back like 4-5 hours, and the threads at the top wouldnt move?

Guest Goose25

Hi all, you are all correct - there has been some changes to server time. We needed to do this to fix some internal script issues so now we have all systems running off GMT+0.

Apologies if it has caused an issue but let a day or two pass for cookies to update their time signatures and you should be set.

Thanks. Everything seems fine now. And post times are once again displayed correctly.

Beer is on me.

I am posting from the past!

Guest niceangelbaby

just been browsing and came across www.watchesshopping.net there prices seem to be way lower that standard. All of the wristwatches seem to be priced around $200 to $300. Are they fakes? The site seems to look quite legit.