FS- W+H, Visvim Neon FBT, Supreme, AND MORE

adrian

I have a lot of stuff for sale, and this thread will be updated whenever I get new pictures.

I accept Paypal (+4%) or Moneyorder

Shipping is not included

DSC_7157.jpg

DSC_7159.jpg

DSC_7165.jpg

1. Visvim FBT Neon (Size 8)

Very comfortable shoes made by Visvim. I've worn them carefully for about 10 times, but they're in great condition. The white sides are immaculate, and the black suede is still buttery as ever. NO stains. The only noticeable sign of wear is at the bottom of the sole. I don't have the OG box, but I'll include another size 8 Visvim FBT box (has the wrapping paper in there too).

SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC_6872.jpg

DSC_6854.jpg

DSC_6855.jpg

DSC_6856.jpg

2. W+H Jacket (Size M)

A nice jacket with lots of cool details. Two pockets at the back, one inner pocket, and hidden buttons. The black sleeves sticking out of the jacket go all the way up the arms, and is almost like another layer inside of the jacket.

Measurements-

Pit to pit- 53 cm

Shoulder to bottom- 68 cm

SOLD

DSC_6839.jpg

DSC_6841.jpg

DSC_6849.jpg

3. Supreme Crewneck Sweater (Size Large) *SAMPLE*

Sorry for the first pic which is crap. Will take another picture if you're really interested.

Brand new Supreme sweater with embroidery on the upper right chest. This is a sample but there's nothing wrong with it other than the cut Supreme tag. Sweater is made in Canada by CYC.

$80 CAD + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC_7176.jpg

4. Uniqlo UT Tee (Size L) *Brand New*

Brand new tee from Uniqlo. Too big for me, so I'm selling it.

$25 CAD

DSC_7187.jpg

5. Tailored White Shirt (Size S)

Slim fit, in white. Worn once only.

$25 CAD

DSC_7206.jpg

6. Vintage Style Flannel (Size S-M)

Received this as a present, but I have enough flannels.

Brand new "vintage style" flannel. This flannel has some weight and thickness to it. Slightly thicker than Uniqlo's winter flannel. Made in Japan.

SOLD

DSC_7180.jpg

7. Hare U-Neck Tee (Tagged Size L, but will fit S-M)

I've worn this 3 times in total, and it's been washed once. No rips, stains, or tears. It's tagged size large, but will fit a size small to medium.

$30 CAD

DSC_7184.jpg

8. American Apparel "Poplin" Hoody (Size S)

This hoody has been worn 5 times and washed once. I paid a rape price for this ($65 CAD) at a local AA store, and this colour isn't available on the AA online store anymore either.

$25 CAD

DSC_7172.jpg

9. Puma First Rounds (Size 8.5)

Bought these off Karmaloop ($120 total) for bboying, but I prefer Puma Suedes. Ended up wearing them around 3 times. I have the box that comes with it, but it'll be cheaper to ship without.

SOLD

DSC_7169.jpg

DSC_7170.jpg

DSC_7167.jpg

DSC_7168.jpg

10. Quilted Leather Jack Purcells (Size 7.5, but fit like size 8)

Worn ONCE. I think these are an Asia only release as I haven't seen them in Canada/US. I have the box that comes with it, but it'll be cheaper to ship without.

SOLD

DSC_7192.jpg

11. Grey GAP Hoody (Size S)

Bought from GAP in Canada last year for $50. Only worn once since then.

$15 CAD

DSC_7195.jpg

12. American Apparel Green Pullover (Size S)

Bought from AA in Canada for around $35. Worn 4 times and washed once. I took out the green pull string because I found it uncomfortable, but I should be able to find it if you're interested in buying.

SOLD

DSC_7203.jpg

13. Brown Vest (Size Small)

Bought this when I was on vacation in Hong Kong. Worn twice.

$20 CAD

DSC_7196.jpg

DSC_7200.jpg

14. Tailored Tweed Jacket (Size XS-S)

Worn 5 times, and washed twice. In good condition, except for some lint on the ribbed cuff at the bottom (can be plucked off).

Slim fit, so this should fit a XS as well. Warm jacket with a bit of lining. Black/grey/white tweed pattern with some speckles. Ribbed cuffs and bottom (some lint got stuck on from me washing it). The jacket can be closed with the zipper, or with the buttons/toggles.

SOLD

DSC_7225.jpg

15. Stussy Buffalo Tribe Hoody (Size M)

In very good condition. Looks a bit purplish in the picture, but it's just black. Has a slight shine to it in person as well.

$40 CAD

DSC_7232.jpg

16. W+H Navy V-Neck Tee (Size M)

Never worn. Looks like it's purple it the picture but it's not. The color is dark navy in person.

$35 CAD

what brand for the flanel?!

It says "Calee" on the tag. Don't know too much about it unfortunately.

Id like trade for the W+H Jacket (Size M).

Check my signature please. and just let me know.

Sorry, not interested in those items :o

Let me know if you have anything else to trade though, thanks.