Carol Christian Poell SS08 Object-Dyed Leather Jacket Size 44

Calvin

SOLD

CCP SS08 object dyed leather jacket,

white/grey colour,

size 44, the smallest menswear size in ccp,

the cut is different from the past seasons' overlock jacket, armpit is lower and the total length is slightly longer.

brand new with tag and the booklet, without the hanger and garment bag.

purchased from the library london. original price £3,280 GBP.

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 43 - 44cm

Pit to pit: 48 - 50cm

Sleeves: 68cm

Total Length: 68cm

Thanks!

DSCN0558-1.jpg

DSCN0565-1.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

actually my other jacket isn't in black colour, the original colour was like yellow / khaki.

myccp3.jpg

it got some red ink on the back before, and Carol helped me to re dyed the other darker colour (dark greenish grey)

i never decide to sell it as i guess no one will like the jacket is not in original colour......

myccp2-1.jpg

c2.jpg

actually my other jacket isn't in black colour, the original colour was like yellow / khaki.

myccp3.jpg

it got some red ink on the back before, and Carol helped me to re dyed the other darker colour (dark greenish grey)

i never decide to sell it as i guess no one will like the jacket is not in original colour......

myccp2-1.jpg

c2.jpg

You know Mr. Poell?? Could you please share more info on how you object dyed that jacket? +++rep

no no no no no....i purchased from the library london, they have such a good service to me, they sent it back to the ccp laboratory and dyed the darker colour for me, and it's free. but i waited for 2 months for the dying process...

You know Mr. Poell?? Could you please share more info on how you object dyed that jacket? +++rep