FS: DRKSHDW, Ann D., Margiela, Paul Harnden

faust

Need to sell some stuff - all brand new. I accept PayPal or Google Checkout. If you need more pictures or exact measurements, let me know.

1. Ann Demeulemeester wool/ramie jacket with elongated sleeves. Awesome jacket, brand new with tags, from FW06. Beautiful brown color with elongated knit sleeves (meant to be rolled up) and elongated hem line insert. Fully lined in cotton, and closes with a double zipper (can be unzipped from top or bottom) and a button. Size Large, will best fit a size 50 and maybe 48 on a looser side. Retailed for $1200, yours for $400 shipped in the US

2jbsl5k.jpg

2. DRKSHDW by Rick Owens gross grain jean jacket. Drkshdw color, grossgrain cotton, very light. Size Large, will fit a 48 or 50. Retailed for $475. I would like $150 + shipping.

mtmnom.jpg

33ojiox.jpg

3. Martin Margiela shirt. It closes with studs instead of buttons, the color is really beautiful - somewhere between navy and black, tux shirt collar. Size 50 - cut slim. Retailed for $495 at IF.SOLD

4.Brand new Paul Harnden shoes, no box. Size UK 10 (US 11). The newspaper print is under a black layer of fabric pressed together, with leather on the inside of the shoe. The print is not as visible as it looks on the pictures. $750 shipped worldwide, about 40% off retail.

2cn73bn.jpg

zj9g83.jpg

w02hw0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...