[FS] Supreme First Order (F/W 08)

skull6

(please add $10 for international(no tracking) or $20 for express international with tracking)

Backpack

http://www.supremenewyork.com/uploaded/style/4841/black.jpg

Style: Black

Price: $200 shipped

Shadow Plaid Flannel

http://www.supremenewyork.com/uploaded/style/4591/color_2.jpg

Style: Grey + Red

Size: Medium

Price: $150 shipped

Large Messenger Bag

http://www.supremenewyork.com/uploaded/preview/4964/messenger_bag_1.jpg

Style: Gray

Price: $160 shipped

College Circle 5-Panel

http://supreme-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/production/uploaded/style/5270/black.jpg

Style: Black

Price: $40 shipped

supremeuw1.jpg

I just tried to neg rep you for being an opportunistic pissant, but fucked up and made it a pos rep, accidentally giving you another green square. You know, once when I was little I went up to this German Sheppard that the local gas station had hanging around, and when I reached out to pet it, it took a chunk out of my forehead. I still have a scar. I regret +repping you more.

Fuck you.

I just tried to neg rep you for being an opportunistic pissant, but fucked up and made it a pos rep, accidentally giving you another green square. You know, once when I was little I went up to this German Sheppard that the local gas station had hanging around, and when I reached out to pet it, it took a chunk out of my forehead. I still have a scar. I regret +repping you more.

Fuck you.

i was wondering why he had three greens... i've already negged him, so i cant help you there (which he pmed me about, hahaha)

those were TERRIBLE come back videos.

you're trying so hard to be accepted on sufu, and this is how you think you'll make it? beasting over supreme and being a total resell slut? i dont know why, but i dont like you either, sorry.

zerodays, you're talking about the small messenger bags, the large messenger bags go for $130. SMH hard. please at least get your facts right before bashing on my little hustle like that. and supreme just shipped my black large messenger bag, $195 shipped to you if interested. add $10 for international (it's more expensive on ebay)

edit: new items added

no worries, I already got a neg from skull6 for a simple valid legit questioning. Plus, I got also got a neg from narutofan36 for no reason.. not that I'd really care, but feels kinda bad and unfairly treated for simply because the original thread were completely confusing... i havent edited any of my post, therefore my questioning post may read outdated.... :cool:

cheers

[FS] Supreme First... 09-21-2008 02:13 AM narutofan36 .....

[FS] Supreme First... 09-16-2008 07:37 PM skull6 done, fuck your idiotic comments, stay the fuck off my thread

e-beefs sufu cavehive circle-jerk aside, refs on ebay, sufu and HB can be provided

i don't mix sufu beefs with business, both the haters above are pussies anyway, zerodays, what happened to your other green pebble, your the most obnoxious poster i ever neg'ed before, talkin as if rep = life, ahha, how about gettin a real one?

and no your question wasn't legit, you were dumb and didn't even bother looking at the pictures to tell that they're actually TWO DIFFERENT ITEMS, which was why the large messenger bag, is more expensive than the small messenger bag, and to even ask me for a +rep in your PM? pathetic

zerodays, what happened to your other green pebble,

I only had one pebble in the very first place, never seen more than one pebble. so once again you are wrong, didnt u had 3 or 4 bars of green pebble? oh, actually u were red pebble in the first place till other guy accidently green rep. did you swallow them and shit all to make it red?

your the most obnoxious poster i ever neg'ed before,

you are the most hyped shit, obessessed seller i've ever read.

I asked (regardless of what you think), and u PMed me, you replied to me, and (according to the time) suddenly negged me to "FUCK OFF" one hour later.

yes, you did all that shit in 1hour. and I was like "wow this motherfucker musta been so busy replying/PM/negging and fighting back to everyone..."

talkin as if rep = life, ahha, how about gettin a real one?

my real one is just too many times better than sufu, I use sufu mostly for buying/selling shits. at least I don't get hated like you, which means, at least I attempt to 'behave' ok.

I perhaps have much higher qualification than u and ur parents, earn much higher than u and ur parents income (indeed most likely the fact), and what else do you want to know? :)

you?

talking as if selling = life, ahha, how about getting a real money?

and no your question wasn't legit, you were dumb and didn't even bother looking at the pictures to tell that they're actually TWO DIFFERENT ITEMS, which was why the large messenger bag, is more expensive than the small messenger bag,

the pics look the same large or small. and u originally, never mentioned shit all except the picture+price, nothing else.

Regardless, u the fucking dodgy seller; customers have a fucking right to ask when they find it unclear. go do some business like that and live in a low life shit. just fucking admit that you were unclear with the bag description + the prices.

and to even ask me for a +rep in your PM? pathetic

That was a fucking joke, u brain damage kid. how about you?

oh, you said "thank you" to me through PM, wow, is that how you behave?

u see in any of PM between u or, until this moment, I never sweared and always indeed, attempt not to offend you. yet you seem to easily get aped shit. thats cool, you continue and I enjoy. and good fucking luck on your sale.