Girls jeans

BOORADLEY

denim is a pretty unisex item, the only thing that really denotes what gender it belongs to is on a tag. i'm a girl and i wear guys jeans sometimes because their square cuts fit my hips better. does that, vice versa, make me a dyke? come on now.

Ummm...no As girls jeans are meant to fit girls and so are cut completely differently to men's jeans. The hips are cut wider and the seat and the waistband are all cut completely differently on a woman's jean.

Despite that fact that I am a 28 waist and struggle to find shops that stock that size I wouldn't wear a woman's jean. But hey - if you like the fit on you then what's to stop it I guess.

Quote:

used to, because i like the lower rise on them, but usually its too hard to find a pair that dont flair out a ton and dont have tiny pockets. I carry my wallet in the front pocket, so tiny pockets dont work.

--- Original message by sun on Nov 3, 2005 09:48 AM

Getting bigger pockets sewn in isn't a bit deal and can be done for cheap.

Quote:
Quote:

who gives a shit what kid dynamite says.. who calls themselves kid dynamite anyways? clearly hes a tool

--- Original message by deathmulletonfire on Nov 3, 2005 06:41 PM

or maybe has good taste in music. so whos the tool?

--- Original message by drew exclusive on Nov 3, 2005 11:06 PM

you...guess i made a bad call on calling out kid dynamite. he still a tool for what he said but i had forgotten about kid dynamite. funny thing is when they called it quits I was in grade 8. my name is also from a band though..a better band than kid dynamite ever was

Anyone check out th eCorey Duffel Sesions jeans or the Emerica super slims? Both are stretch jeans made for men but modelled after girls jeans. They have no flare and fit mad tight.

As much as the homophobes like to bag on them or call tehm emo or whatever, I still like the look. Ramones in da howze!

I am pretty fat so I would probably never consider a girls jean but I am wondering arent they a girls cut, in other words wouldnt everything be all smashed up and uncomfortable.

Quote:

The whole womens are cut different from mens is bullshit. Its the juniors jeans that fit "all ass, no piece," but the misses jeans which the GAP jeans are more aimed for fit the same as men calvin klein bootcut. Same exact cut.

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Nov 5, 2005 12:51 AM

you can keep telling yourself that, but youre still wearing girls jeans. sweet life.

RichmondSkylineNight.jpg