FS: NWT DSquared bomber washed leather jacket + Dior Homme suede jacket - both 48

fredrik80

Price: $650 plus shipping (see bottom of ad for options)

2. I also have a nice brand new Dior Homme black distressed suede jacket in size 48, from fw 2007/2008. Buyitnow price is $1499 but im open to offers. The easiest way to accept offers is on ebay, so i've listed it there for you to view.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57988&item=110286936596

If you need any more pics of any item or have a question please contact me at frean754(at)gmail(dot)com

SHIPPING INFORMATION<p>

Please note - Paypal ONLY from CONFIRMED ADRESS US or UK paypal users - all other payments will be refunded

- If you choose to pay with paypal and qualify according to the terms here (confirmed adress US or UK) i will ONLY send by EMS express mail with signature on delivery - Worldwide delivery cost $80 for this service

I will reserve the right to accept paypal from members with a good reputation on SF even though they might not qualify above, but those cases are rare exceptions. EMS is always a must with paypal though.

ALL OTHER *MUST* pay with IBAN banktransfer (can be done by your online bank, or at local bankoffice) or by WU (West. Union) money transfer - If paying with these services i can ship worldwide for $30 as registered priority airmail, or $80 Express EMS international