white jeans

Brienneoftarth

yeah, they have the white 501's at the levi's store in NYC, shouldn't be too hard to find.

but if you can find any the best white jeans i've had are Helmut Lang Classic Cut in white. much slimmer than 501's and better quality, too. and no waistband patch which look ridiculous when you're wearing white jeans.

Quote:

Julian Red offers their California jeans in a 'Nasty White' wash, but good luck finding them in the US. Fos5.com carries their dry lines but don't seem to have any plans of stocking the washes.

--- Original message by verb on Nov 3, 2005 01:34 PM

Yes, at the moment we only have the unwashed Julian Red but in the near future we will carry the new Julian Red Spring/Summer line, which includes the California style in white, orange, and yellow denim. The orange ones are killer!!! icon_smile_cool.gif

Swedish Denim Jeans at http://www.fos5.com

I'm surprised to see people hating on white jeans. It's a little weird in fall, but a tight pair can look great on the right legs/ass.

And don't any heads remember that white Lees were like part of the whole kit - Kangol, gazelles, turtleneck, goggles, white lees...

Or rocker - long hair, tight white jeans w/ metal shirt & big hightops. There you go kid, instant hipster.

I got me some early 80s (made in the usa) white 501s from the thrift store and they are cool. I wear them with a blue guayaberra shirt and canvas tennis shoes or a tiki shirt. (in Florida of course) probably would not cut it in Detroit though. Geography is the key for white Levis!!!

Quote:

I'm surprised to see people hating on white jeans. It's a little weird in fall, but a tight pair can look great on the right legs/ass.

And don't any heads remember that white Lees were like part of the whole kit - Kangol, gazelles, turtleneck, goggles, white lees...

Or rocker - long hair, tight white jeans w/ metal shirt & big hightops. There you go kid, instant hipster.

--- Original message by Nate Lyons on Nov 4, 2005 08:31 AM

I am pretty much in agreement here.

I think you have to be pretty lean to pull off the white jeans look, but it can def look v. hot.

And yeah, I wouldn't wear 'em in winter, unless you want Kathleen Turner comin' after ya with a fireplace poker, lol.

ask a cassowary