Acronym F/W 08.09

Fingathing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah acronyms own customer service is great. I recently lost the strap keeper clip thing of my ACR messenger. I sent them an email and I got a reply from Michaela herself (the joint CEO of the brand). Ok initially the clip didnt turn up for ages, Im going to blame the german post for that, but after I told her I still hadnt recieved it after about a month she posted one out to me personally. Now thats pretty good customer service if you ask me.

Firmament is not acronym.

Darkside - I got the ss-j2 wool hoody while in Japan. The seam sealed side zip came off and began to snag my tees. A total of 2 tees, and one sweater were affected after my feeble attempts to fix the problem.

Then the dual zips stopped catching.

I called Firmament and they gave me the run around. I then asked for Acronym info and was never given a reply.

I remained courteous throughout the correspondence, and took several pictures to indicate where the problems. They were first receptive, but eventually gave me the run around.

I have sent things back to North Face and Arcteryx, all of which cost a fraction of this Acronym piece.

I think ACR design is still beyond what you can find from the likes of Marmot, TNF, and Arcteryx, but I would not want to pay as much as I did to get dicked around again.

And as for TadGear I own the Predator and that thing is a best. Had it for my Whistler trip and paired with with softshell and some baselayers and could not have asked for more.

I heard really good things abour their softshells and will likely pick one up this coming Winter.

Darkside - I got the ss-j2 wool hoody while in Japan. The seam sealed side zip came off and began to snag my tees. A total of 2 tees, and one sweater were affected after my feeble attempts to fix the problem.

Then the dual zips stopped catching.

I called Firmament and they gave me the run around. I then asked for Acronym info and was never given a reply.

I remained courteous throughout the correspondence, and took several pictures to indicate where the problems. They were first receptive, but eventually gave me the run around.

I have sent things back to North Face and Arcteryx, all of which cost a fraction of this Acronym piece.

I think ACR design is still beyond what you can find from the likes of Marmot, TNF, and Arcteryx, but I would not want to pay as much as I did to get dicked around again.

And as for TadGear I own the Predator and that thing is a best. Had it for my Whistler trip and paired with with softshell and some baselayers and could not have asked for more.

I heard really good things abour their softshells and will likely pick one up this coming Winter.

Yeah, but firmament is not ACR, yes Errolson Hugh is associated with firmament, but they are not responsible for ACR customer service. I initially contacted firmament when my clip came off, they basically said you didnt buy the bag from us, so we wont help you. They just told me to go find the contact details on the Acr website. Frankly they arent helpful at all unless they want to sell you something.

You could still try getting in touch with ACR Im sure they will help you out, they are really nice people.

• 4 weeks later...