• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4548076993247_m.jpg

4548076993254_m.jpg

Mujis are pretty good for the price.

Think I'm gonna drop by during lunch.

that bottom muji is the one i was talking about. i think it was $68. pretty nice quality... good pocket space, ykk zipper, bungee-like zipper pulls.

fyi - the muji next to NYTIMES only had that in grey.

that bottom Muji is dope...

as for TNF I've had that Borealis pack for god knows how many years... its filthy but has held up against pretty much everything I've thrown at it.

I also like some of the Burton street edition packs there not really expensive and provide tons of storage.

I saw a guy on the train with a Dickies backpack the other day. It was made of denim and kind of slouchy ala Raf x Eastpak. Been searching the net but cant find anything relating to it. Figure it must be some kind of collabo. Anyone with info?

Guest l77egaman

Anyone try Camelbak? They make high quality backpacks, and you can find them on ebay for under $100.

Keeps you hydrated too.

the HAWG and Motherlode are probably the best models.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-CAMELBAK-HAWG-Max-Gear-100oz-3L-BLK-Hydration-Pack_W0QQitemZ200248888525QQihZ010QQcategoryZ87125QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ht_612wt_0

They're swedish iirc. Some guy on here was going to buy a bunch and resell if there was sufficient interest, not sure what happened though.

only like 2 people messaged me. hardly worthy my trouble. anyway, i brought back an extra to the states.... i still am not sure i want to part with it. it's the exact same blue color as pictured.

any interest?

Yeah I'd like to know also? Where are they located in NYC? Google says Broadway but don't know if thats an office or??

Are you looking at "Muji USA Ltd" at 455 Broadway?

That's probably a retail store, seeing as how there's a review from some guy who said he bought some shirts there.

Also, bunch of + reviews on yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/muji-new-york

Will check it out tomorrow.

Go to your local army navy and check out its wares.

Lots of high quality packs with all the MOLLE/ALICE shit you could want.

Its like build your own bag if you want to get specific, and if its manufactured by a legit milspec contractor, that shit is going to last you forever.

Camo if you're into it, and black tan and olive drab if you want something more basic.

ya, this is the best idea if you're into the milspec style. plenty of nice ones on ebay for under $75.

here's a link to "molle pack" searched on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&from=R40&satitle=molle+pack&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=91355&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

Yeah I'd like to know also? Where are they located in NYC? Google says Broadway but don't know if thats an office or??

Yea it's the soho store.

Quality is ok but you'll find pretty much the same stuff on any other backpack for 1/2 the price. I bought the grey just because it's minimalist enough for me to wear with anything without going into fashion backpack territory. Otherwise for almost $70 you're not getting a lot for your money.

waywt_mar23_03.jpg

This dqm backpack (that sidneylo is unintentionally modeling) is pretty good. They pop up on ebay from time to time for around $70ish. Pretty big and there is a zipper running vertically down the back which is really convenient. It's based on this one but that one is probably overkill.