Superfuture Tee

midnight

So i was thinking about this topic again and still think a custom sufu shirt would be an entertaining thing to do. As long as it didn't bear the sufu logo or anything it would be fine, i'm pretty sure. I searched for the other longer thread and couldn't find it, but if you guys had wanted to post up your ideas for the shirt in this thread, we could all vote for which design(s) were our favorite. We could just get them printed on AA tees, and i don't think they would cost that much. We might even be able to get a little discount by dealing directly with a fellow super screen printer (jimmy don't you do this?). I'll add the most popular ideas to this original post once they have been posted in the thread, and then people can start voting on their favorite design.

would you be able to do superfuter in a different font or use the same font and logo but reverse it, or do futuresuper something simple like the supervirgins i like that

Nah, you can do superfuter…that's not copyrighted.

So i was thinking about this topic again and still think a custom sufu shirt would be an entertaining thing to do. As long as it didn't bear the sufu logo or anything it would be fine, i'm pretty sure. I searched for the other longer thread and couldn't find it, but if you guys had wanted to post up your ideas for the shirt in this thread, we could all vote for which design(s) were our favorite. We could just get them printed on AA tees, and i don't think they would cost that much. We might even be able to get a little discount by dealing directly with a fellow super screen printer (jimmy don't you do this?). I'll add the most popular ideas to this original post once they have been posted in the thread, and then people can start voting on their favorite design.

This idea will not work. You include the masses, and nobody will be fully satisfied, nor will anyone buy it.

for serious no one wants a superfuture shirt ever

superfuture fragrant rice would sell

or superfuture watermelon

tea bags

sufu x doc bronner soap on a rope

fuck that shit.

This thread is worthless until DDML weighs in on the issue.