FS: TONS and TONSSS of Graphic Tees! No joke, TONS!

underground

Since I don't have time to measure every single one, I'll post a measurement of one tee from each corresponding brand. And for an idea of fit, I wear a small in American Apparel and these fit relatively the same.

Shipping: For shipping, it will be a min of $5 for delivery to the continental US. Combined shipping is also available and will be calculated upon request. International shipping will be considered; PM for more info.

Switch Nation (Small/Medium)

These are great quality tees printed on 100% cotton. Worn most about once or twice, but because of my high rotation, some haven't even been worn. All are size medium, but they run on the smaller side. Each tee had only limited printing runs and are rather exclusive as reported by a friend who gave these to me.

$40 each + shipping

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Graphic Designed Lifestyle (Small)

Great fitting tees and really comfy. They are all size small and fit straight through the body.

$30 each + shipping

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Bench (Small) $20 + shipping

15.jpg

Dewynters (Medium) $35 + shipping

16.jpg

Fused (Small)

Both are size small. I've enjoyed the details on this shirt, especially with the white one having the red accent be actual thread.

$30 each + shipping

17.jpg

18.jpg

American Apparel Printed

So this is a collection of shirts all printed on American Apparel standard shirts size small. Great graphics with the comfort and fit of AA tees.

$40 for all + shipping

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

OTHERS:

I also have the following on sale but have not got around to taking pictures or posting anything yet. I am also pretty lazy, haha, so this is also an interest check.

Crate Denim "Jackson" Raw 28 - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS; I haven't even tried them on. I got them as a gift but I just have too many jeans already.

Clarks Desert Boot Sand Suede 9 1/2 D - BRAND NEW I tried them on, but they are just the damn wrong size. They are perfect in length for me, but my feet are just too wide. So if you've got wide feet, just a little warning.

Check out my other stuff too yo!

APC / Good Society / Topman / BDG Gap/Alab/Ropa/Adidas/Nike (27-32 S, M, L, 10.5)

FS: BRAND NEW Brooks Brothers Desert Boots (9 D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...