Tokyo Levis Store

haplology

Has anyone been there recently? All I see across from the Miu Miu store is a series of buildings under construction surrounded by white solid fencing and a store called Irore next to it. That's the only stuff on that side of the block (other side, if I recall, is Miu Miu, BAPE, Hysteric Glamour, etc). Is this the right block?

I guess I'll ask around the neighborhood. If I can find Number Nine (kinda ridiculously hard to find and not worth the effort), the LVC stores shouldn't be this hard unless they're just temporarily closed for renewal or something.

no. its still around.

its across from the bapexclusive.

there are no signs. its a red ex-gaijin house.

i guess you just suck at finding stuff.

The "red ex-gaijin house" is surrounded by white construction walls (as I mentioned) and looks like it's being torn down. l3ootlegs is correct - it's closed. I guess the salesperson at BAPE also just sucks at finding stuff, because he confirmed that the Tab Device / LVC that used to be across the street is permanently closed.

So there's some actual information for people.

so i just googled tabdevice and it closed down on july 16. thats after i visited the store back in june. it makes sense now.

poly is probably talking about the levi's store next to MILK, across from UT.

that store blows. they have some domestic-only jawns like levi's black and engineered jeans.

apparently, elesco is closed too.

where are hypebeasts robocoppin fenoms now?