Can somebody pickup Jerzees hoodies for me?

DJ_Flame

I live in Canada, and i really need some Jerzees hoodies for the coming winter.

However I have yet to find it here, so anyone able to pick up a few zip-up hoodys, can you purchase a few pieces for me?

Or better yet, tell me where to get them. I went to my local Wal-Mart and they didn't even carry them at all

If your small enough like me and get them in kid sizes then its half that haha well I get them even cheaper with wholesale prices, but I don't have any blank ones at the moment or else I would help you out. Maybe try another Wal-Mart different ones sometimes have more things or just buy the closest thing to a jerzees sweatshirt.

Quote:

If your small enough like me and get them in kid sizes then its half that haha well I get them even cheaper with wholesale prices, but I don't have any blank ones at the moment or else I would help you out. Maybe try another Wal-Mart different ones sometimes have more things or just buy the closest thing to a jerzees sweatshirt.

--- Original message by Bori Mischief on Oct 27, 2005 03:05 AM

Interesting...if you don't mind, could you post up your height and weight?

Edited by Dangydang on Oct 27, 2005 at 03:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Bori Mischief on Oct 27, 2005 03:05 AM

Interesting...if you don't mind, could you post up your height and weight?

Edited by Dangydang on Oct 27, 2005 at 03:42 AM

--- Original message by Dangydang on Oct 27, 2005 03:38 AM

Haha

Height: 5 11

Weight 165