Whats up with japanese brands and nazi-ish imagery/themes?

Selegna

what are the other themes you're talking about?

i dont know i see a lot of it.. they seem to use a lot of nazi looking lightning bolts, birds, crosses, etc. i can look the shit up all day if i had the time, but ive just been noticing it more lately.

2369375304_d1ddde74e8_o.jpg

wtaps-extreme-prejudice-catalog.jpg

wtaps-08-extreme-prejudice-caps-tees-3.jpg

neighborhood-adidas-3.jpg

If you aint white you shouldnt be banging for the nazi's or making money off the shit period. Same goes with Hells Angels/biker clubs, i know WHITE people that have gotten there homes burned down for even acting like they were down.

when i see a bunch of little 100 pound asian fag hipsters rocking the shit i just feel like slapping them.

If you aint white you shouldnt be banging for the nazi's or making money off the shit period. Same goes with Hells Angels shit, i know WHITE people that have gotten there shit burned down for even acting like they were down.

when i see a bunch of little 100 pound asian fag hipsters rocking the shit i just feel like slapping them.

can't say for nazi shit, but i was in the the san fernando valley and homey (big one at that) got bounced by some real Hells Angels for wearing an apparently affiliated graphic. and this wasn't some dingy dive, this was fucking chipotle.

If you aint white you shouldnt be banging for the nazi's or making money off the shit period. Same goes with Hells Angels/biker clubs, i know WHITE people that have gotten there homes burned down for even acting like they were down.

basically : don't be a poser, especially a nazi poser.

But I've seen this all over the world, not only from 'homogenous' societies such as japan, but ill-informed societies such as 3rd world dystopias where they don't understand the meaning about the symbol (nazi eagle/cross/svastika), but wear the symbol itself, because it 'looks cool.'

That's why I tend to avoid any sort of graphic tee with graphics I don't know/understand.

Also, this has popped up recently in the USA too, with Wal-Mart accused of selling Nazi-inspired imagery.

Goes to show, if we don't educate the new generation, in 50 years we'll all be wearing Japanese Neo-Nazi inspired clothes.

++HEILHITLER.TEExADOLF2MILJACKETxMAO.BDUsxDIOR19cmMIJ

Hells Angels are the craziest.. alot of the dudes wear suits now, you wouldnt even know who hit you.

If youre some crazy white guy in the sticks thats cool.. do your thing.

but the non-white skinhead, nazi, racist shit in general.. shit aint cool.

the swastika originated in eastern cultures like hinduism... which the nazi's borrowed from, to the navajo it was a symbol for wind. after it was adopted by the nazi's, the navajo rejected the symbol. or at least that's what i learned in some anthro class last semester.

forget the Japanese what's up with the Navajos???

nativeamericanbasketbalnb0.jpg

Class of '09 represent!!

After hitler used the swastika, the shit changed forever.

Using it for shock value is one thing, but only a moron would try to use it in a legit way now.

and Yukio Mishima was also a bit of an, ahem, homo.

but hiroshi, nigo, tet, and alot of those dudes are probably homos too.. haha

but thats another thread.. back to them using these images on clothing. are they really pushing it? or just ripping off the designs because they look 'cool'

yes. i'm a big mishima fan. he went out like a badass too.

all my old rudyard kipling books have swastikas on them too. guess hitler ruined the swastika and the chaplin stache.

did you ever see the movie? it does a pretty decent job depicting his last day. and philip glass did all of the music to it. boner.

Guest doubletap

HF should make tees with filipino babies on bayonets.

seriously tho all the nazi inspired clothing is garbage. someone could seriously get hurt rocking that shit, by either camp that is.

After hitler used the swastika, the shit changed forever.

Using it for shock value is one thing, but only a moron would try to use it in a legit way now.

This is just not true. The original swastika (backwards or whatever) is very commonly used in asia to indicate buddhism or a buddhist temple, as on a street sign. You can't say that it means the same shit as in america.

"Nazi" in america became straight up synonym for evil just because people are too lazy to actually describe evil shit or to even know what evil is. Personally I think this happened so white ppl could try to say Nazism was waay worse than anything american whites did.

for example in vietnam my grandpa flew helicopters and plains, and on a few occasions he would fly up and in the back of the chopper they would interrogate people, and if they didnt answer the question they would throw them out of the chopper.

was your "grandfather" in Apocalypse Now?

I'm Korean. I wear a Skrewdriver t-shirt sometimes. I'd love to see your scrawny ass try to step to me.