"do U Remember Me...?"

ken shinoda

just say, "i'm so drunk, i can barely remember me."

then after she gives you a little laugh proceed to ask her how's she's been doing lately and hope that what she says jogs your memory or gives you enough to bullshit. the drunker she is the better too.

this is assuming she's not just some random bitch playing with your head.

If you're with other people, blow off her question likes it nothing, start a bit of a conversation, excuse yourself to the bathroom assuring her of your prompt return and before you leave get her to introduce herself to one of your friends, making sure you listen in while she does it.

I suck at names and faces but this always gets me out of trouble..

If you cant remember her at all (face or name), just be honest, say so and apologise, and if shes cute make sure you throw in a "Oh how could I forget!". Then proceed to get creepy.

Having said that i will definitely be using cyberPunk's one next time.

When meeting friends of friends or something like that i always say "nice to meet you again" just in case i had met them. If they say that we never met, not big deal, i just say that they just looked familiar or something else, but it's better than the alternative of acting like you never met a person you've hung out with.