what have you been wearing... lately?

chris

i tend to wear the same or similar shit over and over for periods of time and then get so bored with it. i dunno is that just me? what was i wearing for a while? long long things with layer on layer over layer under layer with tight pants. everything black. with orange cuban heels. it got hella tired. now all i wear are t-shirts. loose necks as usual and a plus if they're tore the fuck up. loose pants. work boots. and HEAVY accessories. neck, wrists, fingers are covered. maybe a leather jacket. not much black. lots of earth tones, especially beige.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do the same thing (which is why i don't post fit pics that much anymore). lately i'm into these slightly droopy black filippa k pants, cuffed, and oversized stretched neck t's, also cuffed:

2698604594_d26915dd44.jpg

i wear this all the time. also, i will likely wear these pleated, high-waisted pants every non-work day for the rest of the summer:

2728984891_5411e192da.jpg

and cuffed jean shorts when it's too hot for either of the above.

wearing blacks & greys and off whites & milks,

still on the slim skinny trousers and pants but boots or hi tops never wear my trousers out these days always tucked in, longer looser tops that cover my ass, looser necks

despertate for some new clothes right now

Bro wear.

Seriously.

Nudie jeans. Sneakers. Muscle shirts.

Axe body spray.

My NY jacked-friends are rubbing off on me.

But they get bitches.

You can't get bitches with Rick Owens or Julius.

I already asked bitches about this.

They said "no".

Bro wear.

Seriously.

Axe body spray.

But they get bitches.

They said "no".

You just have to wear some drop crotch sheer cotton pants so bitches can see and feel the urge to touch your penis

Teaching at a high school camp in Long Beach right now, so loads of big drapey tees and I don't care about the rest because I'm melting.

How da hell you pull of your steez in LB?

You gonna get capped by some Cambodians with dem skinny jeans....

Bro wear.

Seriously.

Axe body spray.

But they get bitches.

They said "no".

Hmm, pics please. No offense but I'd think a more sophisticated look would work better for you in the eternal quest for bitchification. Well basically what you described but say a flashy dress shirt (think pattern not stripes) on top or a "hip" blazer, like some Julius or whatever it is that you were wearing.

I hear bros who wear dress shirts with the top 2-4 buttons undone and sleeves rolled once Lay. The. Pipe. Actually not joking, espcially if you want CWGs.

Summer is summer so I gave the fuck up. 90% of the time it's Jeans + White v neck + shoes. Shoes are the only thing I change up with canvas, suede bucs, loafers, etc.

Some trousers (khaki, grey or black) rolled up about half the time, some kind of tshirt or button down (sometimes cuffed), and then white sneaks, navy sperrys or my grey laceups. I haven't worn something besides that all summer. I can't remember the last time i fucked with jeans.

How da hell you pull of your steez in LB?

You gonna get capped by some Cambodians with dem skinny jeans....

Hell of some underage cheerleaders at a separate camp were hitting me up about my red Gayprils. Most of the kids here are girls, too, so I am like the gay messiah for them. Also, DRKSHDW tees = ventilation.

I've been traveling…tees, Iron Heart jeans, sneakers, bomber jacket, and lots of backpacks and duffle bags.

I can't wait to wear pants and boots as soon as I get back home.

I'm ready to wear some looser things lah.

the heat pisses me off.

I've been wearing my FH's daily since I can't wear them to work and I have to have a decent punt of wear on them before I can justify buying another pair of jeans. Pretty much just rockin those with whatever t shirt I gran while I'm still half asleep in the mor ing and vans slip ons. Hopefully by f/w I'll get ahead on some bills so I can buy some new shit

i mean, i still take 5 different waywts a day just to upload here because i'm insecure and want to impress the internet etc, but after that i usually put on my vegeta costume or my goku costume that i got on clearance in the children's section at party city, shit makes me look SO brolic with the muscle pads and everything. cant wait to hit up some parties once school starts like this. i still have to get grease to slick back my hair though. oh and as far as kicks usually payless has some sort of velcro shoe that has dbz graphics on the side, that works

what a great idea for a thread... i feel like i've kind of "given up" this summer too. i've been wearing lot's of skinny shorts, sometimes jeans with either hi-tops or boots, thrashed or vintage basic tees with beatup old flannels, lot's of accessories, and i'll throw a lightweight leather or blazer ontop at night. sometimes hats or beanies.

on the real though i completely agree with the given up thing, wrote something similar a while ago about how i can completely see buying a whole bunch of gothswag stuff because you can still layer in the summer.

i think ive only worn shorts twice the entire summer. cuz i got them apple bottom jeen