Shirt sale: Obedient Sons (17/36), Steven Alan (L), RRL (M,L)

EDIT _ ALL SHIRTS SOLD. Only Vans remain.

Moving/closet cleaning continues. All shirts $40 shipped, except for Steven Alan, which is $35 shipped. PM or email me at [email protected]. Happy to combine shipping.

NWOT Obedient Sons shirt. Retailed around $200. Warm gray w/ salmon and gold stripes. The shop didn't have it in my size, and I sized up - not surprisingly, it doesn't fit. Tried on, never worn. Lots of nice details - MOP buttons, pleated center seam down the back, made in New York.

Measures: 19.5" shoulders, 25.5" pit to pit, 27.5" shoulder to cuff, 27" top to bottom (w/o collar).

os1ve7.jpg

os3fz0.jpg

Steven Alan gingham shirt, tagged L. Bought on this forum, worn a bit, washed a bit. No holes or stains. Reverse seam, made in US, navy red and white pattern.

Measures: 19" shoulders, 23" pit to pit, 27 shoulder to cuff, 32" top to bottom (w/o collar).

sa1ei5.jpg

sa2ju2.jpg

NWT RRL Flannel shirt. Tagged a M. Nice slim fit. Double closure at neck, breathing holes just below the collar in back and under the arms.

Measures: 18" shoulders, 21.5" pit to pit, 26" shoulder to cuff, 30" top to bottom (w/o collar).

flan1br9.jpg

flan2kv0.jpg

NWT RRL Western shirt. Tagged a L. Heavier, almost denim weight twill, with some surface interest. Nice filled snap buttons.

Measures: 18.5" shoulders, 22.5" pit to pit, 26" shoulder to cuff, 30" top to bottom (w/o collar).

largecow1to7.jpg

argecow2ca3.jpg

EDIT - SOLD - NWT RRL Western shirt. Tagged a M. This one is made of smoother, light-weight cloth. Fits quite small.

Measures: 17" shoulders, 20" pit to pit, 25" shoulder to cuff, 39" top to bottom (w/o collar).

medcow1pu4.jpg

medcow2gz4.jpg