Diesel copying rick owens???

b_mang

i saw that cardigan in a store at home, it was like €200 (ridicilously overprized for being a diesel piece). not sure why they're trying to make it look assymetric on the pics since it isn't, they've just buttoned it "wrong". is black gold higher quality than the main line or not?

wtf? why's everyone getting pissed? do people actually think rick owens is 'non-mainstream, counter-culture' shit? they sell it at barney's and it's super popular [or at least the style is]... someone was going to do it inevitably, expecting that people who already stick to certain brands who want jude law and justin timberlake style without having to buy RO... diesel was just smart enough to get it to it first, and RO fanboys getting mad is all a part of the plan.

props to diesel, fuck RO and fuck diesel too

Wonder how much they're charging for the oversized sneakers? I'd never pay for the Rick ones since I doubt I'd hardly ever wear them but there's an occasion every now and then that it'd be fun to have them around so I could see picking up a pair of the Diesel ones on sale.

pretty good for under 200. i'm okay with this.

it's like if someone came here and dressed like shit , we'd all make fun of that person until they dressed well, and eventually that person might actually become accepted by superfuture as being decent. maybe diesel reads sufu and was all sad that sufu doesn't like diesel, so now they make shit that gino's are gonna hate.

"What the fuck guy? fuckin diesel isn't makin dose bootcut flares i always get? or square toed dress shoes? geddafuckouttaheeeyaaaa"

• 3 weeks later...