For Trade/Sell: Dior Homme A/W 2002 Reflection Jacket

ado rimbo

Hi,

I have this Dior Homme A/W 2002 Reflection jacket that I would like to sell or trade:

156603262owp0.jpg

The jacket is the one with leather cuff links, leather epaulets, and leather belt.It is in perfect condition, its size 48 and made in France. The quality is superb.

I would be willing to trade it (and give some extra cash) in exchange for the VOTC grey blazer with leather belt in size 46-48. I would also be willing to trade it for the VOTC peak lapel blazer in size 48 (would be willing to give some extra cash as well).

I'm also open to selling the jacket. P.M. offers and I will email you photographs of the jacket.

Oh, and this is my ebay profile, so you can see I'm legit.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ado_rimbo&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Oh no, the measurements are quite accurate. The first two years of Dior were not quite as tight fitting as latter years were. This jacket is a lot tighter in the lower area than it is around the armpits. The purpose is to give it a really nice flow as you move, rather than the more rigid look of seasons like Strip or Victim of The Crime. And yes, this jacket was also made in black, but I think the gray version is the preferred one. Thanks for the free bump though.