yo sufu niggettes what kinda cocks u prefer?

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
every arab guys dick ive seen was big. and all my friends talk about their husbands' big dicks. me n all my arab girl-friends were virgins before marriage so we didnt have a preference...haha

only on one occasion have i heard of a long and skinny oh and one short and fat.

np, kunk. this is a fun subject. :P

yo u b married and shit?

i like that nig-nag 2. i meant something along the lines of "jeep vs. worm. who got more bitches/who got more bitchproblems? 99 problems and (unfortunately) a bitch aint one."

nah. we cool.

lol jeep

i am just jokin

i'm just saying you talk about that stuff a lot

not trying to call you out at all

take it easy yo

not trying to comment on your character or anything

we e/real life homies, not tryin to talk shit

aite

i mean

we haven't kept up in a minute son

shits the same though, :(

but getting better me thinks/hopes

hope all is good for you

Guest jmatsu
nah. we cool.

aite

i mean

we haven't kept up in a minute son

shits the same though, :(

but getting better me thinks/hopes

hope all is good for you

^yo, this b the cock thread. not the pussy thread.

^yo, this b the cock thread. not the pussy thread.

lol

ok then, i pose to sufu - how many of you guys are show-er's v. grow-er's, i.e. showing meaning its always that size, growing meaning it gets there when called to action.

Guest jmatsu
sorry to ruin the fun jmats but I wouldn't publicly talk about something like that other than in jokes. :o not that kind of niggette.

u r make me sad. soooo disapointed. think of it this way. you got rep. you b down. now talk locker-talk with the niggas. i mean shit is all preference anyway. i just wanna know you, feel me?like if somebody ask me "yo jmatsu, what type of vag you b fond of??"

i tell them. "the one that dont smell like 4 day old china-food. the kind that aint all big an shit. the type that feel like u b sliding into some sorta classy exotic oil."

feel me? uhhhh maybe not...cause i got a coke hobby and i don't know your criteria.

Guest Hopfer
every arab guys dick ive seen was big. and all my friends talk about their husbands' big dicks. me n all my arab girl-friends were virgins before marriage so we didnt have a preference...haha

Somehow I have trouble believing that this is true. My buddy from highschool must have been one of the unlucky ones. I will say that the arab women I've been with (two of them. not counting the Turkish terror who sucked in every way as a human being) were two of the most loving, affectionate, most satisfying women I've had the honor to sleep with.

SPOT BLOWN, fuck!

yeah im gonna comment on this, took a bit cause i just got out of the shower...

cocks. i like them 5-7 inches with good girth (a lil smaller than toilet paper roll size). the biggest ive seen looked like 8in and the smallest was my ex at 6.5in.

wat else were u needing to know?

u could write a book on dicks.

jmat, this thread will get more replys if you ask gay people to contribute.there's more gays than girls in here

SPOT BLOWN, fuck!

yeah im gonna comment on this, took a bit cause i just got out of the shower...

cocks. i like them 5-7 inches with good girth (a lil smaller than toilet paper roll size). the biggest ive seen looked like 8in and the smallest was my ex at 6.5in.

wat else were u needing to know?

a toilet paper roll is much smaller than 6 inches. The ideal penis size for women is closer to a paper towel roll.

Now, Ive seen tons of cocks of all various races - gym lockers, public baths, artist's commune, plus living in a dorm of an art school in the most drug-fueled decadent year in recent memory you will come across your fair share.

First off, the black cock size thing is mostly a myth. Many are showers but not growers, and there are lots of really small black dicks. But when they're big, they tend to be ridiculously big so thats going to color perception.

White people - the pudgy endomorphic body types almost always have tiny cocks. Im talkin those disgusting button dicks that dont even hang down. Really thin ectomorphs with long fingers and hands tend to be well hung. You can usually judge a man's cock size by his hands (but not his feet or height).

From what Ive seen, Irish men have small cocks, while Ukranians have large ones.

Asian people - the majority out there are small. Some ridiculously so, like on malays, sigaporeans and japanese. But one of the largest dicks I've ever seen was on a tall Chinese foreign exchange student, it was as long as the girl's forearm that was gagging on it. He wasnt Han chinese, some weird looking dude probably from one of those forgotten tribes.

Latinos - completely unpredictable. They come in the widest variation, and you will never know if Jose's got a thumbelina or a python. This is from seeing the Carribean and south american- derived hispanics, and leaves out Mexicans - who by all accounts are very poorly endowed. I personally havent seen any to judge.

arabs - I have never seen an arab or persian dick so I cant say.

should I include a (no homo) at the end of this?

one time my friend was like "yeah my dick is thicker than a toilet paper roll" i called bullshit, that seemed super huge for some reason. so he was like, "go try it, if you can fit your dick into a toilet paper roll you have a micro penis." lo and behold, i was not able to. but i am ukranian, so by headcoat's rules... i'm golden.

one time my friend was like "yeah my dick is thicker than a toilet paper roll" i called bullshit, that seemed super huge for some reason. so he was like, "go try it, if you can fit your dick into a toilet paper roll you have a micro penis." lo and behold, i was not able to. but i am ukranian, so by headcoat's rules... i'm golden.

you and your friends stick your dicks into household objects in front of each other....

u r make me sad. soooo disapointed. think of it this way. you got rep. you b down. now talk locker-talk with the niggas. i mean shit is all preference anyway. i just wanna know you, feel me?like if somebody ask me "yo jmatsu, what type of vag you b fond of??"

i tell them. "the one that dont smell like 4 day old china-food. the kind that aint all big an shit. the type that feel like u b sliding into some sorta classy exotic oil."

feel me? uhhhh maybe not...cause i got a coke hobby and i don't know your criteria.

sorry if I seem uptight, I just don't think it is lady-like to discuss such things publicly :o