Denim shorts * Cutoffs

naturaljax

with summertime coming up I wondered if anyone else had come across and nice denim shorts.

These are some Evisu I picked up last summer while in Tokyo, now that I can only wear shorts these will get a lot of wear and I'm interested to see how they'll turn out.

anyone else have any others?

2uhbl9y.jpg

4gi3lsl.jpg

3ztyazk.jpg4gyquz8.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those really as short as the pictures makes it seem ?

not so much, check WAYT, you can see a picture of me wearing them.

Dont listen to these guys Jax - denim shorts can be done really well.

Yeah, I think so too Mils, especially in places like Tokyo when it gets humid as fuck, I can't trap my legs in jeans for too long, so tastefully done shorts is a nice alternative.

you have any pictures of you wearing denim shorts with your steez?

I'd be interested.

nice jean shorts ricky bobby.

nice post count, nobody.

i personally like the jncos where they're like baggy capris

but i guess when you have a cast like that there is no choice

yeah, precisely. I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I want MilSpex to post a picture of his steez with denim shorts, maybe it'll give me some ideas.

thanks Mils.

I like that look, but those shorts look like they're a bit longer than mine, I'll see if I can pull off the roll-up you've got.

Guess that shows everyone else in this thread.

just be eesy I agree, the baggy jeans look isn't so great, so that's why I don't think these fit too terribly. plus, they're raw and I'm already starting to get some fades so I'm actually intrigued as to how they'll turn out.

thanks Mils.

I like that look, but those shorts look like they're a bit longer than mine, I'll see if I can pull off the roll-up you've got.

Guess that shows everyone else in this thread.

no worries, yeh i think u should just do a real small turn up, maybe iron it in. but I dont think my shorts are much longer, I just wear em real low.

no worries, yeh i think u should just do a real small turn up, maybe iron it in. but I dont think my shorts are much longer, I just wear em real low.

tried it out today and actually liked it, yeah.

i'm gonna wear 'em lower next time, get a nicer fit.

jeez, there's a lot of hate in this thread. i'm not somuch a fan of the actual jeanshorts, but when i bought my APC's a while ago i turned my sevens and diesel's into cutoffs. i am really kind of itching to make some raw ones now, i think i might find a pair of used APC or something and do that.