Stan Smiths in Australia...?

CBM

wow you are from australia.

lol i was in Brisbane a while ago and i thought it would be easy to pick up rod lavers (considering he is an australian tennis player) and the guy in the foot locker there didnt even know rod lavers existed...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

yeh, man, we get such a crap selection here. You think all the staples would be easy to find aye. Like just the other day i found a pair of Jack Purcells that i picked up when general pants started stocking them. So got any ideas where i would be able to find some Stan Smiths?

whoever lives in sydney does not understand how shxt Brisbane is in terms of fashion, especially shoes....and abt stan smith, i am afraid the answer is no...nowhere is brisbane has them now...so so sad~btw, are u a student? i live in brisbane too!

brisbane is not too bad... it has gold coast near.

And when i'm in australia I always stop by to get my favourite pair of jeans cause they are made in Brisbane, and i can't get them here...

PS. if you are interested we get a huge range of adidas original stuff in Japan... also check harputs online they have lots of stuff that works out pretty cheap.

oh, yeh recently brisbane has come up - like now the valley stocks some pretty good jeans brands like edwin (not the selvage stuff though), acne, rogan and they used to stock nudie (got replaced with acne). And cause not alot of people know about these brands here i usually end up with a sweet deal like for instance, i got a pair of Nudie Regular Ralph Dry Selvage for only $175 Australian cause the sore was havng trouble selling them and brought acne in instead!

Hey, johninger, what jeans are they?

you'll have to go search some of my other posts as i have vowed never to speak their name again.

No seriously people were getting all over my case cause i was talking them up so much when i first joined, they thought it was my brand.

Coincidence that they use predominantly Japanese denim and I'm from Japan... lol but no i found them when i was out consulting a company their a couple of years ago.

check out their site www.imperial.st

i might be mistaken about them being made in Brisbane but thats where i have gotten my pairs from...

PS acne really dont do anything for me, why have they given up nudie for that brand??

Well, the store used to sell nudie like as their main brand (they had all that nudie writing/story on the wall and shit) but yeh i guess they didn't sell that well so they stopped and now sell acne. It worked out well for me though cause they had a huge sale to clear the nudie stock - like half price on everything so i was able to pick up the RRDS's and a belt and shit.

Next time your here you should definately check it out. Its called @pace and they now sell acne, pour homme and a couple of other brands.

By the way, did foot locker say anything about stocking the rod lavers or stan smiths anytime in the near future?

Haha, yeh she probably is.

Oh and yeh i know that brand of jeans - they are pretty awesome. They stock them at Ultra Suite aye for like $250-300 right? So they are all raw? Hmm might consider buying a pair as a more fitted alternative to my RR's.

haha i was gonna get some nudie rrds and i went to @pace walked in and they had all this acne stuff... i was like wtf. that acne stuff looks kinda average / overpriced? + there were all these weirdos in the store so i bailed outta there.... not many options in bris.... oh yeah i looked for stan smiths too in bris / gold coast... cant find anything