Yet another winter jacket post....

kracksnack

Im not talking about snorkels here, but for Canadians, cheap winter coats can be found at Holt Renfrew Last Call. They are normally expensive, but i think they are having a winter sale right now

I got a Jill Sander Peacoat for just 330 Cdn. Minya,if you're reading this,maybe you should check out HR last call.

Quote:

Im not talking about snorkels here, but for Canadians, cheap winter coats can be found at Holt Renfrew Last Call. They are normally expensive, but i think they are having a winter sale right now

I got a Jill Sander Peacoat for just 330 Cdn. Minya,if you're reading this,maybe you should check out HR last call.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Oct 14, 2005 07:00 AM

Really? Damn... I want to go... don't think I can get there on public transit. icon_smile_sad.gif

Krack--You asked what is the warmest down jacket out there and I assume you want one

that is warmer than your nuptse. If that is the case Mtn Hardwear SubZeroSL 650down fill

and is waterproof $275.00 it also has a downfilled hood unlike the nuptse.

this jacket is the PUFF of PUFF jackets. You can get 800fill jackets for 8000meter use but

you can barely walk in those or see your toes.

• 1 month later...