Who makes good thermal hoodies?

Supreme is worth it. Ive had my black arch logo thermal full zip from them for over 5 winters. still looks good. still keeps me real warm, still get comments on it.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

I'd like to get a Supreme hoody as the quality is great, and the cut is perfect, but I don't live near NYC.

I'll see what they have left at Thanksgiving, but I'm sure the resellers will have gobbled everything up by then (pun intended).

Thanks for the help everybody.

I found a site that has the Camber thermals in a lot of colors, which is pretty dope.

I'll look into SSUR too.

Being in the Northeast I didn't think an AA thermal hoody was going to cut it.

NyM...

jerzees at walmart.com. under $9, great colors. feels really soft but it's 50/50 and absolutely crazy warm. i wear it with my yohji jeans and it looks amazing. best value for $ (quality-wise).

best thing is the classic metal zip. american apparel hoodies feel junky since they're nylon or whatever.

Quote:

jerzees at walmart.com. under $9, great colors. feels really soft but it's 50/50 and absolutely crazy warm. i wear it with my yohji jeans and it looks amazing. best value for $ (quality-wise).

best thing is the classic metal zip. american apparel hoodies feel junky since they're nylon or whatever.

--- Original message by classic on Oct 14, 2005 11:51 AM

ps it's not thermal lined - but since it's 50/50, like i said, crazy warm. wore it today with a thermal underneath and nearly passed out, had to take it off. i always buy 100% cotton so this was a leap of faith for me, but another supershopper actually recommended it, so i jumped. very soft, feels 100%, but too warm to be. bought boys XL for a close fit.