Bape Gear For Sale!

buyme

Bape x Kaws Selvedge Jeans - B/O - Size L - Purchased at Busy Works in NYC. They were just released. They have the blue stars on each back pocket with "Ape Shall Never Kill Ape" on the inside seem. Never Worn, Wrong Size, Still in the bag, paid 390...

Bape Scout Shirt - B/O - Size M - Purchasd at Busy Works in NYC. This has the USA flag patch with bape stars on the right arm, busy works patch on the left, army green button up.

Guest Fade to Black

yeah $390 for retail does seem a bit overpriced for those jeans...aside from the obvious stars on back pocket, these aren't really a jean that looks outstanding enough to warrant such a high price. Also how are these a Kaws X Bape collab, don't see any Kaws related logos on there???

I've decided to make my own multicolored fabric hoodie, minus the stupid ape thing (my biggest problem with the line is that it's a slang term for stupid kids) and NOT charge 300 dollars. I'll make 4 of them, one for myself, and 3 to move.

I'm going to the fabric store tomarrow to pick out the design, but you wait, it'll kill anything bape puts out, be twice as eye catching, and rock your face off. Kids will jock it so hard i'll need a tollbooth on my nuts.

Edited by SongAngel on Oct 10, 2005 at 09:32 PM

first off, i didn't post up here asking for any of your opinions. honestly, i don't care what you think... some of the people on this forum are in serious need of a life. what do you do? sit at home and look in the mirror all day and think about what is in or out? fold your clothes over and over again? stare at other men and be like "oh mah gawd, i can't beleive he wore those bape jeans" like a homosexual? fucking haters.

for real? buy what you want and if you have nothing good to say, just don't say it. all you people wear expensive or elitest clothes, wear what YOU THINK is in, act like you're cool, but still have no sense of class or true style it seems.

i can see now why you people post on this forum all day...

1) it is because you have scared all of the women away because they hate on men that take clothing as seriously as you do. really, i can't imagine how some of you act.

2) it is because you really have no style.

3) because you can't go out because you spent your money on clothes.

4) if you do have a girl, then you're here because she is out with some other man because she is so upset that she fell in love with a flame and is STILL with you because she is hoping that you will grow out of it. but i don't think you will.

5) you're mad because you don't have the $ to drop like some so you come here to hate because in all reality it makes you mad that i wouldn't buy some dior jeans instead. so fucking gay.

i'm here to hook someone up with some clothing that i just simply don't wear. i'm not looking for profits really because i have so much fucking money that i can just do that. they would be on ebay if i was looking for $$.

i'm gonna be me.

you can be you.

i'm not gonna hate on you for looking like a flame.

i'm not gonna judge you based on what you're wearing.

i'm probably not even going to look at you.

i don't even care if your jeans are selvedge or not, 1 million dollars, or 1 fucking dollar.

if it looks good, it looks good!

i'm probably not even going to look at you anyways.

i'll have my arm around some beautiful woman having a REAL conversation about shit that actually matters.

:)

Quote:

I have been NEEDING a rainbow bape hoodie for longer than you can understand.

if anyone can come up on one of these I'd be GREATLY appreciative..

i need size l or xl.

--- Original message by SongAngel on Oct 10, 2005 01:30 PM

i can help you out, i got one baby milo camo hoodie size L.......

holla if you still need it...

"What you base your happiness around material, women, and large paper

That means you inferior, not major ! "

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Hello,

I was wondering if you could send me a pic of the bape scout shirt and what the measurements were?

Thx

--- Original message by bbapesta on Oct 24, 2005 01:53 AM

Moron,

Get the hype out of your eyes and maybe you'll realize this thread and what's for sale in it was started almost a year ago.

• 3 months later...
Quote:

I've decided to make my own multicolored fabric hoodie, minus the stupid ape thing (my biggest problem with the line is that it's a slang term for stupid kids) and NOT charge 300 dollars. I'll make 4 of them, one for myself, and 3 to move.

I'm going to the fabric store tomarrow to pick out the design, but you wait, it'll kill anything bape puts out, be twice as eye catching, and rock your face off. Kids will jock it so hard i'll need a tollbooth on my nuts.

Edited by SongAngel on Oct 10, 2005 at 09:32 PM

--- Original message by SongAngel on Oct 10, 2005 09:31 PM

Nice call on the origins of Bathing Ape`s brandname. I wonder how many of the new school Ape fans/Pharrel wannabes know that? Hahaahaa.

How`s work progressing on your hoods?

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.