Fs: Bnwot Acne Mic Raven - 32x34

sinnah

Hey guys,

I'm selling a pair of Acne Mic Raven's that are BNWOT. These are very very black and very very cool. I bought em over ebay, but the dude selling them mis-measured them and they are unfortunately too small for me. I would say they'd be best for a 31 waist.

I bought em for 97 shipped so I will sell em for 90 + shipping (Price is negotiable, no low balling). Shipping will be 10 bucks in Canada and 25 to the USA.

I will also consider trades for slim black OR gray denim in 34x34 or new white leather chucks/purcells in sz10.5 with some cash on the side.

Measurements:

Waist: 16 in.

Inseam: 34 in.

Front Rise: 9 in.

Back Rise: 14.5 in.

Leg Opening: 8 in.

0f6e1uv6.jpg25582008012821245731624ub9.jpg

0fec1pz0.jpg

10711rf9.jpg

link to acne site: http://www.acnejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=290

Thanks for looking! =)

• 2 months later...

Acne is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland). Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.

you can remove it through online treatment

acne treatment,This acne treatment provide total online guide for treat acne ,and explain how we can remove this acne and what should be way for treating it .